SRAM PC1091 10 Speed Hollow Pin Chain
The newest 1091 chain features more heavily chamfered outer plates for improved shifting and quieter running. Other advancements include a new inner plate finish plus chrome hardened pin construction, both for longer chain life.
The HollowPin construction of SRAM's 10 speed PowerChain™ provides smooth, precise shifting and weight savings without sacrificing strength.
- HollowPin: We employ HollowPin™ construction on all SRAM top of the line PowerChains. HP yields plate retention strength, front and rear shifting efficiency, and low weight benchmarks unreachable in solid pin chain applications
- PowerLock: SRAM chain engineers developed PowerLock as a tool free, sure and consistent way to connect 10 speed chains. While PL does not require special tools for install, the especially tight tolerances of 10 Speed drive trains mandated that each PowerLock is good for a one-time application only
- Technology: Hollow Pin, PowerLock®
- Compatible Gears: 10
- Closing Link: PowerLock tool-less connecting link
- Outer Plate: Nickel Silver w/Lighting Hole
- Inner Plate: Nickel Silver
- Pin Treatment: Chrome Hardened Pins
- Rivet Type: Hollow Pin
- Recommended Group: SRAM Red and industry standard 10 speed systems
- Weight: 114 links 259g
- Connector pin included
- SRAM Power Chain
Buy SRAM Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.