SRAM Red 22 11 Speed Chain
The new SRAM RED 22 chain features more heavily chamfered outer plates for improved shifting and quieter running. Other advancements include a new inner plate finish plus chrome hardened pin construction, both for longer chain life.
The HollowPin™ construction of SRAM’s 11 speed chain provides smooth, precise shifting and weight savings without sacrificing strength.
SRAM Red 22 11 Speed Chain Features:
- HollowPin™ technology equals strength, incredible shifting efficiency, and light weight
- 242 grams, 114 links (PC 1090R weigh 250g)
- PowerLock™ silver connector, easiest install in the world
- PowerLube™: high performance grease
SRAM Red 22 11 Speed Chain Specifications:
- Technology Highlight(s): PowerChain™, PowerLock™, PowerLube™
- Compatible Gears:11
- Outer Plate: Nickel Silver
- Inner Plate: Nickel Silver
- Weight: 242g (114 links)
- Recommended Group: SRAM RED 22, SRAM Force 22
- Compatibility: SRAM RED 22 & Force 22 Front & Rear derailleurs, Cranksets and cassettes
SRAM Red 22 11 Speed Chain Technologies:
- PowerChain II: Extremely strong. Incredibly precise. SRAM's PowerChain II increases front and load shifting performance without sacrificing rear shifting precision. The Step2™ riveting process increases the Push Pin Power for increased strength and durability
- PowerLock: SRAM chain engineers developed PowerLock as a tool free, sure and consistent way to connect all SRAM 10 speed chains. While PowerLock does not require special tools for install, the especially tight tolerances of 10 Speed drive trains mandated that each PowerLock is good for a one-time application only
Buy SRAM Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.