SRAM Rival 22 11sp Rear Derailleur
SRAM has risen to the highest levels of professional cycling by giving riders componentry that inspires confidence and performs flawlessly.
With many of the world's top teams ‘Making the Leap’ to SRAM, there is little doubt that wins at the Classics, Grand Tours, Ironman(™), and Cross Worlds were due in part to the lightest, most efficient, and ergonomic road componentry ever made.
- Exact Actuation™ shifting provides fast, accurate shifts
- AeroGlide ™ pulleys optimized for silent shifting
- Aluminum outer and inner cages
- Configured to maximize shifting performance for 22 usable gears
- Weight: 180g
- Speeds: 11
- Material Steel: Aluminium Outer & Inner Cages/ Aluminum Links, Stainless Steel hardware
- Weight: 180g
- Compatibility: Cassettes from 11-25 to 11-28
- Finish: Grey & Black Anodized Finish
- Technology Highlight(s): Exact Actuation™/ AeroGlide Pulleys™
- AeroGlide Pulleys™: New tooth pulley design with a sound damping effect for a super efficient and silent ride experience. Bottom and top pulleys benefit from this feature
- Exact Actuation™: When we launched our road technology from scratch we reapplied our MTB proven SRAM 1:1 actuation ratio (shifter cable travel: derailleur movement) for 10 speed rear shifting. EA helps to simplify/stabilize the uneasy act of balancing rear derailleur hanger design, tight cog spacing and exact cable tension. The result: the easiest index shifting system to set up and it stays that way
Buy SRAM Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.