SRAM Rival 22 WiFLi 11sp Rear Derailleur
SRAM has risen to the highest levels of professional cycling by giving riders componentry that inspires confidence and performs flawlessly.
With many of the world's top teams ‘Making the Leap’ to SRAM, there is little doubt that wins at the Classics, Grand Tours, Ironman(™), and Cross Worlds were due in part to the lightest, most efficient, and ergonomic road componentry ever made.
- Mid-cage derailleur works with cassettes up to 32 teeth
- WiFLi™ delivers a wider range of gears than your standard triple, faster shifts through two chainrings and every gear on the rear cassette, and with significant weight savings
- Weight: 191g
- Speeds: 11
- Material Steel: Aluminium Outer & Inner Cages/ Aluminum Links/ Stainless Steel hardware
- Weight: 191g
- Compatibility: Cassettes from 11-26 to 11-32
- Finish: Grey & Black Anodized Finish
- Technology Highlight(s): Exact Actuation™, AeroGlide Pulleys™, WiFLi™
- AeroGlide Pulleys™: New tooth pulley design with a sound damping effect for a super efficient and silent ride experience. Bottom and top pulleys benefit from this feature
- Exact Actuation™: When we launched our road technology from scratch we reapplied our MTB proven SRAM 1:1 actuation ratio (shifter cable travel: derailleur movement) for 10 speed rear shifting. EA helps to simplify/stabilize the uneasy act of balancing rear derailleur hanger design, tight cog spacing and exact cable tension. The result: the easiest index shifting system to set up and it stays that way
- WiFLi™: SRAM's WiFLi™ Technology is based on the compact 2 x 10 - two front chainrings and 10 gears in the rear - design inherent in SRAM Apex and Rival, which delivers a wider range of gears than your standard triple, faster shifts through two chainrings and 10 gears, and with significant weight savings. It's the newest technology from the company that continues to innovate the cycling experience
Buy SRAM Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.