Vitus Razor VR Disc Road Bike (Sora)
This VR model provides sensational rider comfort, efficiency and give responsive handling in even the most demanding of conditions. It’s equipped with a Shimano Sora 2x9 drivetrain with a wide range of gears to rocket you up the most daring climbs and down the fastest descents, while Tektro mechanical disc brakes keep your speed in check.
The Perfect Leisure, Fitness and Reliable Commuter Bike
This modern road bike shares the same compact and comfortable geometry as the Vitus Carbon Zenium, but this Razor-model has an ultra-strong and lightweight aluminium frame and carbon fork at its core. Perfect for commuting, leisure cycling and speedy sportive riding, this bike rolls aboard Vitus custom wheels, Vee Road Runner tyres and is completed with a stylish and reliable finishing kit from Vitus.
Designed and Built to Perform and Impress
The Vitus Razor VR Disc Road Bike is designed and built for performance and to impress, and at this value-for-money price point, your road riding ability will be progressing rapidly in no time while being budget-friendly.
- Frame: Razor Aluminium 6061-T6 Double Butted BSA Threaded BB Shell, 142 x 12mm Thru-Axle, Internal cable routing, mud-guard mounts
- Fork: UD Carbon Tapered Steerer, 100 x 12mm Thru-Axle, Flat Mount brake
- Headset: FSA NO.42 Tapered 1 1/8"- 1 1/2", upper bearing 41.8 / 28.6, lower bearing 52 / 40
- Stem: Vitus AL6061 3D Forged, bar bore 31.8mm, +/- 7 degrees
- Handlebar: Vitus Road AL6061, 124mm drop x 80mm reach
- Grips: Vitus EVA Cork
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Sora R3000
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Sora RD-R3000 SS, 9-Speed, Direct Mount
- Shifters: Shimano Sora R3000 mechanical
- Brakes: Tektro Spyre MD-C610C, Flat Mount, Cable actuated for road levers
- Rotors: 160mm
- Crankset: Shimano Sora R3000 50/34T 9-Speed
- Chain: Shimano HG-53, 9-Speed
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG400 11-28T, 9-Speed
- Front Hub: Vitus KT XF1F-12, 100mm x 12mm Thru-Axle, 6-bolt
- Rear Hub: Vitus KT M4ZR, 142mm x 12mm Thru-Axle, Shimano 10-Speed Freehub, 6-bolt
- Rims: Vitus
- Tyres: Vee Road Runner Skinwall 700c x 28c
- Saddle: Vitus
- Seat Post: Vitus AL6061, 27.2mm x 350mm, 12mm offset
- Seatclamp: Vitus
- Axles: Vitus 12mm Thru-Axles
- Weight: 10.13kg (large)
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Vitus Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.