Vitus Sentier 29 Mountain Bike (2021)
This versatile hardtail is equipped with components that have been carefully selected to meet the demands of the toughest XC, trail and AM rides. This enables it to give you the feeling of complete control and confidence, as you attack everything in your way. Vitus has ensured that it's fully capable to climb the mountain ahead and when it's time to descend, it really comes alive. Coming equipped with a nimble and playful character, this model flows like a boss as you make your way down the trail.
Tektro M290 Hydraulic Disc Brakes
The low slack geometry of the Sentier frame is matched with 130mm of X-fusion suspension eating up any rough terrain you ride through while the Tektro M290 brakes provide ample stopping power. The reliable Shimano 1x10 speed wide range Deore drivetrain gives you enough gears to explore on an all day epic at the trails.
WTB ST Wheels
Rolling on WTB ST wheels and a Schwalbe Magic Mary / Hans Dampf tubeless ready tyre combo finished with Nukeproof and Vitus components you’ll always have the confidence to push the Vitus Sentier 29 Mountain Bike (2021) beyond your limit!
- Frame: Sentier Aluminium 6061-T6 Double Butted, IS disc brake mounts, BSA threaded BB, Boost hub spacing – 148mm x 12mm thru axle
- Fork: X-Fusion RC32 Boost 29”, RC damper, 32mm stanchions, 130mm travel, tapered alloy steerer, Boost hub spacing – 110mm x 15mm thru axle
- Headset: ACROS AZX-212-CO, AZX-212-CO, sealed bearings, ZS44/28.6 – ZS56/40
- Handlebar: Nukeproof Neutron V2 riser, 6061 alloy, 25mm rise, 9° back sweep, 760mm wide S/M, 780mm wide L/XL
- Stem: Vitus 50mm, Alloy, 50mm reach, 3° rise
- Grip(Tape): Vitus lock on
- Front Rim: WTB ST i30, TCS 2.0, 29”, 32h TCS tubeless tape fitted
- Rear Rim: WTB ST i30, TCS 2.0, 29”, 32h TCS tubeless tape fitted
- Front Hub: Vitus KT DHF112, Double sealed bearings, 32h, 6 bolt, 110mm x 15mm thru axle
- Rear Hub: Vitus KT H5ER-SH, Double sealed bearings, 32h, 6 bolt, 148mm x 12mm thru axle
- Front Tyre: Schwalbe Magic Mary, Snakeskin, TL Easy, E-25, Addix soft, 29” x 2.35”
- Rear Tyre: Schwalbe Hans Dampf, Snakeskin, TL Easy, Addix speedgrip, E-25, 29” x 2.35”
- Spokes: Vitus
- Chain: KMC X10, 10 speed 114links
- Crankset: Shimano Deore M5100, 30t, 170mm Shimano BSA Bottom Bracket
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB52 68/73mm
- Front Brake: Tektro HD-M290, DESIGN FOR POST MOUNT
- Rear Brake: Tektro HD-M290, DESIGN FOR INTERNATIONAL STANDARD MOUNT
- Rotors: Tektro TR180-8, 180mm/180mm 6 Bolt
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore M5120, Shadow plus, long cage, 10 speed
- Left Shifter: N/A
- Right Shifter: Shimano Deore M4100, Rapidfire plus, 10 speed
- Freewheel: Sunrace CSMS2
- Saddle: Nukeproof Neutron
- Seat Post: Vitus 6061 alloy, 31.6mm x 400mm, 0mm offset
- Seat Screw: Vitus bolt, 34.9mm
- Weight: TBC
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools and plastic pedals are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Vitus Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bikestore.