WeThePeople Doomsayer Frame
This frame is one of the most advanced street frames ever created. Its equipped with an ultra-progressive geometry, which has you ready and eager to high any feature with confidence. The frame tubes have been beefed up and oversized, combined with a unique hydroformed seat tube junction for a supremely strong, lightweight and ready-for-anything street conqueror.
Strong, Lightweight and Ready to Dominate
This frame is one of the most advanced street frames ever created. Its equipped with an ultra-progressive geometry, which has you ready and eager to hit any feature with confidence. The main frame tubes have been beefed up, oversized and combined with a unique hydroformed seat tube junction for a supremely strong, lightweight and ready-for-anything street conqueror.
- Material: Butted, Seamless Japanese 4130 CrMo
- Top Tube: 20.5”, 20.75", 21" TT
- Chainstay Length: 12.95" slammed, 13.2" centred
- Headtube Angle: 76.25°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket: MID Standard; Width: 74mm; Height: 11.9"; CNC machined and heat-treated
- Headtube: Taller 127mm; CNC machined and heat-treated
- Dropouts: 7.5mm, invest cast crime with integrated chain tensioner bolts
- Brake Setup: Brakeless Frame
- Tyre Clearance: 2.5"
- Weight: 2.36kg (20.5TT)
- Taller Headtube: WeThePeople redesigned the headtube to be 127mm tall, which reduces the number of spacers needed. They also use an increased thickness welding rod at the headtube to increase the strength in this area, meaning it is stiffer and more robust.
- Hydroformed Tubing: They implemented hydroformed tubing at the seat tube area and added oversize 20.5mm seat stays, which increases stiffness and rigidity at the backend of the frame. This enhancement grants faster acceleration, greater stability and gives you the confidence to "go bigger".
- 11.9" Bottom Bracket Height: The increased bottom bracket height helps keep the sprocket out of the way during crooked and crank arm grinds, plus, it also contributes to the “snappy’ and “responsive” feel of the frame.
- Invest Cast Dropouts: At 7.5mm thick, these beefy dropouts work flawlessly with pegs and hub guards. Also, they include an integrated chain tensioner bolt, so you can dial in your chain tension flawlessly.
Buy WeThePeople Frames & Forks from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.