Maxxis Minion DHF Wide Trail Tyre (EXO-TR)
Trail-ready, this Downhill Front (DHF) Tyre from Maxxis is designed to take on all the challenges of all-mountain terrain. Designed for MTB (mountain bike) racing, you know it's been engineered to help you perform at your best, no matter how tough the trail.
Lightweight and Durable Casing
Featuring a lightweight, single-ply TPI construction for durability and puncture protection, this MTB tyre has been optimised for 35mm wide rims through an innovate Wide Trail casing design. The use of Maxxis' unique dual-compound will increase the traction in fast corners.
- Superb off-road grip
- Wide Trail (WT) casing optimised for 35mm rims (inner width)
- Lightweight, single-ply casing
- Protection: EXO
- Bead: Folding
- Compound: Dual Wide Trail
- Tubeless: Tubeless Ready
- ISO Diameter: 584/650b/27.5"
- ISO Width: 63
- Type: Clincher
- TPI: 60
- Maximum Pressure: 50 PSI
- Weight: 945g
- EXO Protection: An extremely cut-resistant and abrasion-resistant material added to the sidewalls of select mountain tyres. This densely woven fabric is also lightweight and highly flexible, ensuring that the performance of the tyre remains unaffected. Choose EXO Protection for exceptionally rocky, treacherous trails where the chance of sidewall cuts and abrasions is high.
- Tubeless Ready: Tubeless tyres provide the rider with many benefits: the ability to run lower air pressures, which improves traction; lower rolling resistance when compared to a tube-type tyre; and less chance of flatting since there is no tube. Maxxis Tubeless Ready (TR) tyres provide the benefits of a UST tubeless tyre without the weight penalty. Their TR tyres use a standard casing and require the use of a liquid sealant in order to make them airtight. Maxxis Tubeless Ready tyres are the only Maxxis tyres approved for use with liquid sealants. Using a liquid sealant in any non-TR Maxxis tyre will void the warranty.
Buy Maxxis Wheels & Tyres from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.