Commencal Meta AM 29 Signature Bike
A demon of a downhill and enduro ride, this tremendous 29er is equipped with top-level suspension to send you all over the mountain with a fearless attitude. Kitted out with a Fox 36 Factory FIT GRIP2 fork and DHX2 Factory shock partnership, every bump endured by the E13 TRS Wheelset and its Schwalbe tyres is brilliantly catered for. With a SRAM drivetrain at the helm to speed you along and Shimano XT disc brakes to keep you composed and in control, this signature model is made for the ultimate thrill-seeker.
- Frame: 2019 Meta AM 29 160mm travel
- Fork: Fox 36 Factory FIT GRIP2, 170mm, 15mm axle, high/ low-speed compression, high / low-speed, rebound, boost
- Shock: Fox DHX2 Factory, 230x60mm, 2 positions, high / low-speed compression and rebound
- Stem: Ride Alpha, Aluminium 2014, 40mm, 31.8mm, 0° Angle
- Headset: Acros Alloy ZS44/ZS56, sealed bearings
- Handlebar: Ride Alpha, Alloy 7075, double butted 780mm, 31.8mm, 30mm rise
- Grips: Ride Alpha, DH Grips, ultra-soft compound, single clamp
- Brake System: Shimano XT, 4 pistons front, 2 pistons rear, 200mm / 200mm
- Shifters: SRAM GX Eagle 1 x 12 speed
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle 1 x 12sp<
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB, Press Fit BB 92
- Cassette: SRAM GX EagleE, 10-50, 12 speed
- Crankset: SRAM Descendant Eagle 7K X-Sync, 32t, boost
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle, 12 speed
- Wheelset: E13 TRS Wheelset, 28 holes, tubeless ready, 30mm inner width
- Tyres: Front: Schwalbe Magic Mary, 29x2.35", Addix Soft; Rear: Schwalbe New Hans Dampf, 29x2.35", Addix Soft
- Saddle: WTB SL8 Race, 142mm width, CrMo rails
- Seatpost: Kindshock LEV Integra, 31.6mm, Southpaw alloy lever
- Weight: 15.2kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids' bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturers boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids' bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer's boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Commencal Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.