Look SRM Exakt Dual Power Meter
This top-tier power meter is engineered for improving your performance as it delivers precision, control and constant progression. It features a reliable carbon body construction which gives it a superior strength to weight ratio as you manage the intensity that comes with adrenaline-fuelled road journeys. Look has also kitted this version out with a sturdy CrMo axle for a rock-solid connection to your crankset, so you can maintain a power pedal stroke with every rotation.
Bluetooth L.E. and ANT+ Pedal Power Meter
Designed to be incredibly simple to use, this stunning component captures data using a dual-sided power meter design. This means you can measure every detail of your right and left leg performance to improve your training habits and to help you discover your limits and progress. This dual-sided version also has extra features such as Torque Analysis and Balance which records your power output, maximum and minimum pedal stroke as well as your pedal stroke smoothness.
Lithium Ion Battery
All set for the long-haul, this fantastic model is equipped with a high-quality lithium ion battery for a straightforward charging experience. Unlike traditional power meters, this type enables you to charge it without even removing your pedals from your bike. It does this by using a magnetic connector to charge both of your pedals simultaneously to ensure a battery lift of up to 100 hours once complete. This is the ultimate upgrade for riders who want fast and reliable results.
- Body Material: Carbon
- Contact Surface Material: Stainless Steel
- Axle Material: CrMo
- Use: Road
- Pedal Type: Clip-in
- Power Meter Type: Dual-sided
- Platform Area Size: 400mm²
- Platform Width: 64mm
- Q-Factor: 54.6mm
- Stack Height: 11.9mm
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Battery Life: 100H
- Connectivity: Bluetooth L.E. and ANT+
- Part Number: PEXAKT18915
- Weight: 310g (approx)
- Designed To Face The Elements: The pedal waterproofness has been the focus of attention thanks to the integration of new components - double seals system on the inside and end cap on the external - which guarantee the water tightness of the axle line. Answering IPX6 / IPX7 * standard, the EXAKT will allow you to face the worst weather conditions. *IPX6 Powerful water jets / 1 minute per square meter for at least 3 minutes Water volume : 100 litres per minute Pressure : 100 kPa at distance of 3 m. IPX7 Immersion, up to 1m depth Test duration : 30 minutes.
- Progress and Passion: The greatest victories are the fruit of modest details, slight but steady progress. The EXAKT allows you to measure every detail of your performance, to improve your training habits to help you discover your limits and progress constantly. Equipped with dual Bluetooth L.E. and ANT + compatibility, the EXAKT gives you the choice to record, analyse and share your data.
- Power: Independent of environmental factors, measuring the power output allows to manage your training effectively, to define your training zone and to follow precisely the evolution of your performances.
- Cadence: It is the number of pedal strokes you make in one minute. In other words, your speed of execution. Combined with the force you apply on the pedals it gives the power output.
- Torque Analysis: Measuring left and right torque for each pedal stroke to know maximum and minimum values as well as pedal stroke smoothness.
- Balance: The balance function available on the DUAL version give you separate power from right and left leg. This is a gain of precision on the analysis of your performance.
- Analyze - Compare - Share: Track your day-to-day activities, set your goals, and drive the evolution of your performance from the measured data. The SRM PC8 allows you to display values such as power, heart rate, speed, distance, location as well as training metrics such as Training Stress Score®, Normalized® power and Intensity Factor®.
Buy Look Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.