RockShox Monarch RL Solo Air Rear Shock
This rear shock is designed for fast and aggressive rides on your mountain bike, as it gives you exceptional rear-end suspension performance on every adventure. It features a rock-solid alloy construction, which makes it more than capable of handling all the abuse that's associated with all-day epics in the mountains. RockShox has also equipped this version with a Solo Air spring as well as external rebound and two-position compression adjustment.
- Material: Alloy
- Use: MTB
- Air Spring: Solo Air
- Damping: External rebound, 2-position compression
- Dimensions: Multiple sizes avaiable
- Compatibility: Full suspension mountain bike frames
- Lockout: Yes
- Remote Optional or Required: No
- Pump Included: No
- Mounting Kit Included: No
- Mount Type:
- Weight: 215g (approx)
- Solo Air: The Solo Air spring is like a Buddhist monk. Its enlightened design lets you add air to your forks through a single Schrader valve, filling both the positive and negative air spring chambers simultaneously. So they're always in perfect equilibrium, like Yin and Yang. Giving you a plush, predictable ride you can set up in seconds, with the lightest weight air spring on the market.
- Sag Gradients: Don't set your sag correctly and you might as well be hopping onto someone else's bike. But why bust out plastic clips or rulers to keep your suspension fine-tuned? RockShox's sag gradients are printed right on our fork's upper tubes and shock damper bodies making perfect suspension setup easy and accurate.
Buy RockShox Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.