Vitus Mythique 27 VR Bike (Deore 1x10)
This big and bold Vitus MTB is a top terrain-taming trail bike for the modern MTBer. Developed around a renowned Horst-link 4-bar suspension design, it gives an accessible and capable performance on every off-road outing. Modern geometry and reliable componentry take this stunning full suspension bike and your performance to new heights. Encouraging you to get out on the trails and shred every section, no route is too intimidating for this mighty Mythique.
Hard-Riding, Alloy-Framed, Full Suspension MTB
This VR model is brilliantly-equipped to hit the mountain from the off, using a 130mm full suspension alloy frame, boost spacing, and Shimano Deore 10-speed drivetrain to blast through every adventure. An X-Fusion front and rear suspension system and superb Shimano MT-401 brakes give confident control over every rowdy run, while WTB tubeless-ready rims and Schwalbe tyres roll the Vitus Mythique 27 VR Bike (Deore 1x10) through the toughest terrains with pace, power and prowess.
- Mythique 130mm 6061 Alloy Boost frame
- X-Fusion RC32 Boost 130mm fork
- X-Fusion 02 Pro rear shock
- Shimano Deore 10-speed drivetrain
- 130mm front / 130mm rear suspension
- Shimano MT-401 brakes
- Schwalbe tubeless-ready Magic Mary / Hans Dampf tyres
The Vitus Mythique frame now has an updated top tube, this was a rolling mid-season change that was made to align the aesthetic design with future frame projects Vitus are working on. The geometry and all other aspects of the Vitus Mythique remain the same.
- Frame: Mythique 27.5" 130mm travel full suspension frame, Horst Link suspension system, Boost axle spacing, 6061 alloy
- Fork: X-Fusion RC32 boost 27.5", 130mm, Boost 15mm x 110mm, 46mm offset, tapered, Matte Black
- Rear Shock: X-Fusion O2PRO-R, 200mm x 51mm, 22.2x8mm hardware both ends, Custom Firm Tune (C)
- Headset: ACROS, ZS 44mm/56mm
- BB Parts: SR SunTour, Threaded 73mm BSA
- Handlebar: Nukeproof Neutron, 25mm Rise, Width - S-760mm, M-780mm, L-800mm, XL-800mm, 31.8mm bar diameter
- Stem: Vitus, 50mm, 31.8mm bar diameter, 3deg rise, stack 45mm
- Grip: Vitus, Tapered, single alloy clamp, sticky rubber
- Rims: WTB ST i30, TCS 2.0, 27.5", 30mm inner rim width, 32-hole, Pinned Joint
- Hubs: Front: Vitus DHF112, Boost 15x110mm, double sealed bearings, 32H, 6-Bolt; Rear: Vitus M5ER, Boost 12x148mm, double sealed bearings, 32H, Shimano 11-speed driver body, 6-Bolt
- Tyres: Front: Schwalbe Magic Mary Evo, 27.5" x 2.35", SnakeSkin, TLE, ADDIX Soft; Rear: Schwalbe Hans Dampf Performance, 27.5" x 2.35", TwinSkin, TLR, ADDIX
- Spokes: 14G Stainless-Steel, double-butted, black with brass nipples
- Chain: KMC X10 EPT Anti-Rust, 10-speed, Quick Link
- Crankset: SR Suntour Zeron, 32T, 170mm, GXP 73mm, 53mm Boost chainline
- Brakes: Shimano MT401, resin pad (without fin), SM-MA-F180P/P2 adaptor, 180mm 6-Bolt Rotor SM-RT56
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore 10-speed, RD-M6000, GS 10-Speed, Shadow Plus
- Shifter: Shimano Deore 10-speed, SL-M6000-R, 10-Speed RapidFire Plus
- Freewheel: Sunrace 11-46T, CSMS2 10-speed 11-46T ED-BLACK
- Saddle: Nukeproof Neutron
- Seatpost: Vitus 31.6mm x 400mm, zero offset
- Seat Clamp: Vitus 34.9mm seat clamp with quick-release lever
- Axle: Vitus 12mm x 181mm, M12, Pitch 1.5mm x Length 20mm
- Weight: 14.2kg
To see an exploded diagram that shows all compatible spare parts for this frame, please Click Here
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Vitus Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.