Colony Eclipse Cruiser Bike
This Eclipse Cruiser from Colony is built around 24” wheels and features a full Chromoly construction for a fast, strong and lightweight freestyle experience. It’s built to be versatile, so it’s the perfect option for hitting local skateparks while also providing comfort for relaxing rides through the city or the countryside. Plus, it rolls upon Colony wheels and is kitted out with a full Colony component spec to ensure you travel everywhere with dependable performance and unquestionable style.
- Frame: Colony Eclipse 24″ Full CrMo, 22.0″ TT 14.5″ rear, 75.2 HT, 71 ST, Mid BB, Integrated Headset. Extra wide tyre clearance
- Stand Over Height: 10.0″ (centre of BB shell to centre of TT)
- BB Height: 13.75″ (centre of BB shell to ground)
- Forks: Colony Eclipse Full CrMo, tapered legs with 1 piece CNC steer tube
- Brakes: Alloy 990 style (rear)
- Lever: Alloy
- Cables: Linear Slick (rear)
- Headset: Integrated
- Stem: Colony Forged Top Load Alloy, 50mm reach
- Bars: Colony Full CrMo, 7.75″ Rise x 28.0″ Wide
- Grips: Colony Much Room
- Sprocket: Colony Endeavour Alloy 25T
- Cranks: Colony CrMo Tubular 8 tapered spline 19mm spindle 170mm
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid 19mm
- Chain: KMC
- Pedals: Colony Fantastic Plastic
- Rims: Double Wall 6000 Series Alloy 36h
- Front Tyre: 24x1.95"
- Rear Tyre: 24x1.95"
- Spokes: Black
- Front Hub: Colony Alloy Female Axle, Full Sealed Bearing, 36h
- Rear Hub: Colony Alloy Cassette, 14mm axle, Full Sealed Bearing with 9t driver, 36h
- Seat & Seatpost: Colony Aztec Seat/Post Combo
- Weight: 12.2kgs
Buy Colony Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.