Felt Broam 30 Adventure Road Bike
An all-terrain road bike for the adventurous rider, this version of Felt's popular Broam gives a steady and sturdy performance as you venture along the path less-travelled. Maintaining a low-weight from its custom-butted aluminium construction, the frameset keeps you well-supported as you take the rough with the smooth. Its modern-endurance geometry also keeps you comfortable and composed on every outing.
Reliable and Hard-Wearing, Adventure Bike
Great across the gravel, the Broam 30 rolls on a pair of tubeless-ready Devox Adventure 2.1 Disc wheels, with the Maxxis Refuse tyres giving a grippy and speedy performance as you switch from terrain to terrain. Propelled by a Shimano 105 drivetrain and FSA Omega Adventure crankset, getting up to speed and staying there is made simple, while the hydraulic disc brake system reels in your pace with superior stopping power.
A venturesome bike for the modern explorer, this fantastic Felt has the strength and durability to take you from A to B and beyond.
- Frame: Felt Adventure Road Disc Superlite custom-butted aluminium, smooth welded construction, BSA threaded 68mm bottom bracket shell, 12 x 142mm with Syntace style thru axle
- Fork: Felt Adventure Gravel UHC Advanced carbon-fibre monocoque construction, ControlTaper 1.125" - 1.5" aluminium steerer tube, flat mount disc standard, 12 x 100mm thru axle with mid-mount rack and fender mounts
- Stem: Devox VariableAngle, ±8°/±16° rise, Ø31.8mm, 47cm: 80mm, 51cm: 90mm, 54 - 56cm: 100mm, 58cm: 110mm, 61cm: 120mm
- Handlebar: Devox adventure bend, 86mm reach, 130mm drop, Ø31.8mm, 47 - 50cm: 420/450mm, 53 - 60cm: 440/470mm
- Tape: Devox Gelt tape with Felt Bubble-Tech F-Wing bar end plugs
- Crankset: FSA Omega Adventure Mega Exo, 46/30T, 47cm: 165mm, 51cm: 170mm, 54 - 56cm: 172.5mm, 58 - 61cm: 175mm
- Chain: Shimano 11-speed
- Cassette: Shimano 11-speed, 11-34T
- Brakes: Front: Shimano 105 BR-R7070 hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor; Rear: Shimano 105 BR-R7070 hydraulic disc, 140mm rotor
- Seatpost: Devox Lite Road, Ø27.2mm x 330mm length
- Saddle: SR Essenza Blackstar Gel
- Rims: Devox Adventure 2.1 Disc, tubeless compatible 21mm inner width, 23mm depth
- Hubs: Front Hub: Devox leverless 12 x 100 x 123L, thread: M12 x 1.5 x 15L; Rear Hub: Devox leverless 12 x 142 x 166L Syntace style, thread: M12 x 1.0 x 15L
- Tyres: Maxxis Refuse with Max Shield, tubeless-ready, folding, 700 x 40c
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Felt Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.