Felt FR5 Disc Road Bike
Coming kitted out with top-end componentry and a quality carbon build, this formidable Felt road bike rises to the challenge of the most demanding road runs. Carrying you with poise and balance, the UHC Performance carbon-fibre frame and its InsideOut construction do a sterling job in positioning you with the utmost comfort and composure. A full carbon fork also adds strength, responsiveness and precision steering to your silverware-seeking front-end.
Fast-Paced and Durable, Carbon-Framed Road Bike
Optimised for use with disc brakes, this version of the FR5 puts a set of Shimano 105 hydraulic stoppers in control of the pace generated by the 11-speed Shimano drivetrain and Praxis Works Alba crankset. Rolling on a pair of tubeless-ready Devox Road RSL1.9 rims and Rubino IV G+ tyres, a consistent and confidence-inspiring run is assured on every outing, with a Prologo Kappa saddle and Devox carbon seatpost giving a superb seating experience from start to finish.
Pacy, powerful and prepared for the podium, this fantastic FR5 road bike by Felt is the ultimate steed for the adventurous road rider.
- Frame: Felt Race Road UHC Performance carbon fiber, MMC with InsideOut construction, carbon-fibre BB386 bottom bracket shell, 12 x 142mm Syntace style thru-axle
- Fork: Felt Fit Woman Race Road UHC Advanced carbon-fibre monocoque construction, size specific ControlTaper carbon fiber steerer tube, integrated crown race, crown, blades and dropouts
- Stem: Devox, ±6° rise, Ø31.8mm, 43cm: 70mm, 47cm: 80mm, 51cm: 90mm, 54 - 56cm: 100mm, 58cm: 110mm, 61cm: 120mm
- Handlebar: Devox Ergonomic Road Design, short 65mm reach, 125mm drop, Ø31.8mm, 43 - 47cm: 380mm, 51cm: 400mm, 54 - 56cm: 420mm, 58 - 61cm: 440mm
- Tape: Felt VelvetGel tape with 3M reflective base with reflective Felt Bubble-Tech F-Wing bar end plugs
- Crankset: Praxis Works Alba, 52/36T, 43 - 47cm: 165mm 51cm: 170mm, 54 - 56cm: 172.5mm, 58 - 61cm: 175mm
- Chain: KMC X-11 EPT, 11-speed
- Cassette: Shimano 11-speed, 11-30T
- Brakes: Shimano 105 ST-R7025, hydraulic
- Seatpost: Devox UHC Performance carbon-fibre with micro-adjust head, 43 - 51cm: Ø27.2mm x 294mm length, 54 - 61cm: Ø27.2mm x 344mm length
- Saddle: Prologo Kappa RS
- Rims: Devox Road RSL1.9, tubeless compatible 19mm inner width, 23mm depth
- Hubs: Front Hub: Devox RSL3D, sealed cartridge bearing, 12 x 100mm thru-axle, Center Lock, 28H; Rear Hub: Devox RSL3D, sealed cartridge bearing, 11-speed, 12 x 142mm thru-axle, Center Lock, 28H
- Tyres: Rubino IV G+ folding, 700 x 25c
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Felt Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.