Felt TK3 Track Bike
Engineered for fast and agile track performance, Felt’s TK3 features an aerodynamically optimised construction and a superb component spec. Its aluminium frame provides rapid acceleration while its carbon fibre fork ensures responsive handling. This bike is equipped with an efficient single speed drivetrain, Felt wheels and Vittoria tyres, giving outstanding comfort, pace and control on the race track. Plus, a stylish Felt finishing kit keeps its weight low, so you can focus on setting new personal bests on the velodrome.
- Frame: Felt Aero Track UltraLite custom butted Aluminium, hydroform smooth welded construction, BSA threaded bottom bracket shell, horizontal dropouts with cast Steel surfaces
- Fork: Felt Aero Track UHC Performance Carbon Fibre blades and dropouts, 1.125" Aluminium steerer tube
- Stem: Felt SuperLite, ±7° rise, Ø26.0mm, 43cm (650c):80mm; Ø31.8mm, 51cm: 80mm, 54cm: 90mm, 56 - 61cm: 100mm
- Handlebar: Felt TK:K1,Ø26.0mm, 43cm (650c): 75mm reach, 120mm drop, 360mm; Felt TKR-MSO, Ø31.8mm, 51cm: 360mm, 54 - 58cm: 390mm, 61cm: 420mm; Felt
- Bar Tape: Felt Gel tape with Felt Bubble-Tech F-Wing bar end plugs
- Crankset: Felt Track, 48T x 3/32" chainring 144mm BCD, 43cm (650c): 155mm, 51 - 54cm: 165mm, 56cm: 167.5mm, 58 - 61cm: 170mm
- Freewheel: 15T x 3/32" with lockring
- Chain: KMC Z610HX 1-speed 3/32"
- Rims: Felt TkR4, 19mm inner width, 30mm depth
- Hubs: Front: Felt TkR4, sealed cartridge bearing, 100mm with track nuts, 28H; Rear: Felt TkR4, sealed cartridge bearing, double-threaded fixed / fixed, 120mm with track nuts, 28H
- Tyres: Vittoria Zaffiro Slick, 700c x 23c; 43cm Frame (650c wheels): Vittoria Rubino III 650c x 23c
- Saddle: Felt SuperLite; 43 (650c wheels): Felt K:1 SuperLite
- Seatpost: Felt TkR, Ø27.2mm x 300mm
- Weight: 8.1kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Fuji Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.