Ghost Kato 5.9 Hardtail Bike
- Extremely fast, stiff and versatile ride with all the finest quality components and technologies in its DNA, this Kato model from Ghost is ready to ride with aggression. Whether you're tearing it up on the trails or trying to reach a new score in your training session, this rebellious ride can tackle everything from uphill climbs to letting yourself loose on the tours.
SR Suntour XCR Suspension Forks
- This fast-roller will push your mountain pursuits to the max, boasting an impressively strong KATO AL lightweight aluminium frame making it perfect for years of long-lasting use, while its trail-ready SR Suntour XCR forks with 100mm travel provide awesome responsiveness when bursting over rocks and roots, for a more balanced and smooth riding experience. Ace every single descent from the top of the hill to the bottom, with its top-quality and robust construction that looks as amazing as it performs.
Shimano Wide-Range 10-Speed Drivetrain and Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Fully equipped with a powerful drivetrain consisting of Shimano MT500 cranks, Shimano 11-42T 10-Speed cassette and Shimano Deore 10-speed rear derailleur that'll have you blasting up to speed in a flash, while its Shimano BR-MT200 2/2 Piston 160mm disc brakes provide outstanding stopping power when needed. To top it off, this stunning ride comes with a bold set of Rodi Excalibur XC rims, wrapped in Schwalbe Rapid Rob tyres for out of this world grip and stability in any weather conditions.
- Frame: KATO AL
- Forks: SR Suntour SF14 XCR Air RLR DS 100mm
- Chainset: Shimano FC-MT500 36-26
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG500-10 11-42
- Shifters: Shimano Deore SL-M6000
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore FD-M6025-L
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore RD-M6000 Shadow Plus 10-S
- Front Hub: Shimano HB-RM35 QR
- Rear Hub: Shimano FH-RM35 QR
- Rims: Rodi Excalibur XC 622x19mm 32H
- Tyres: Schwalbe Rapid Rob 29 x 2.10
- Brakes: Shimano BR-MT200 2/2 Piston 180mm Disc
- Handlebars: XLC 720mm Rise 15mm Dia. 31.8mm
- Stem: XLC MTB Dia. 31.8mm
- Saddle: DDK 2373A
- Seatpost: Ghost SP-DC1 31.6mm
- Weight: 14.3kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Ghost Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.