GT Speed Series Micro Bike
Younger riders starting out in the sport of BMX racing will benefit greatly from a ride that offers similar performance to pro-bikes, but that’s scaled down to fit their smaller build. This Speed Series model features a quality aluminium construction with modern race geometry for sensational handling and control at all speeds as you blast your way from the starting gate to the podium.
GT Speed Series Hubs and Rims with Kenda Kompact Pro Race Tyres
Powered on by its outstanding component build, every pedal spin from the 2-piece alloy cranks to the efficient and reliable GT Speed Series hubs provides exceptional race-winning acceleration and pace. Plus, it’s equipped with Aero double wall rims wrapped in Kenda Kompact Pro Race tyres for the utmost stability, grip and dependable rolling performance as you blast from berm to table-top on your route to victory.
- Frame: GT Speed Series MK7 Junior Race Design, 6061-T6 AL, Alloy Formed and Butted Speed Metal Tubes, Reverse Dropouts, Euro BB, 1" Integrated H/T
- Fork: GT BMX Junior Race, 6061 AL 1" Steerer, 25.4x2.2mm Blades, 312mm A/C, 3/8" Dropouts
- Chain: KMC Z1 Narrow, 3/32"
- Crank: GT Forged Alloy 2-Piece, 127mm Arms, 24mm Hollow Alloy Spindle, 36T AL CNC Chain Ring, AL Chain Ring Bolts
- Bottom Bracket: EB24 Sealed Bearings
- Pedals: GT Mini Size Platform, PP Material
- Rims: Speed Series Aero double wall, 28h
- Tyres: Kenda Kompact Pro Race, 60TPI, 20 x 1-1/8"
- Front Hub: GT Speed Series front, Alloy CNC Body, Sealed Bearings, 3/8" Female Allen Bolts w/ AL Washers
- Rear Hub: GT Speed Series Cassette rear, Alloy CNC body, 28H, 5 Sealed Bearings, 3 pawl Cassette, 3/8" Female Allen Bolts w/ AL Washers
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14G
- Brakes: Rear Promax MV-87, 85mm Cold Forged AL Arms, Mini V-Type
- Brake Levers: Promax BL-367 mini V-Type AL 2 Finger Lever w/ Reach Adjust
- Handlebar: GT Speed Alloy 4"H x 24"W, 8° sweep, 2° Up, Taper Cross Bar
- Stem: GT Top Load, Cold Forged 1", 40mm Length
- Grips: GT Statement
- Headset: 1" Integrated Design, 36X45 Degree Sealed Bearings
- Saddle: BOX Echelon
- Seatpost: AL Integrated w/ Saddle, 22.2 x 135mm
Buy GT Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.