Kona Libre DL Adventure Road Bike 2019
This road bike is built for adventure as it features a lightweight carbon frame, which makes it capable of handling all the intensity that comes with transitioning between smooth tarmac and gravel roads. Kona has also equipped this model with full carbon touring forks, which deliver light and reliable steering performance as you clock up the miles. Coming complete with Eason wheels and SRAM Force 1 components, this ride knows no limits when it comes to adventure riding.
- FRAME MATERIAL: Kona Race Light Carbon
- REAR SHOCK: n/a
- FORK: Kona Verso Full Carbon Flat Mount Disc
- CRANKARMS: SRAM Force 1 X-Sync
- CHAINRINGS: 40t X-Sync
- B/B: SRAM GXP PF
- PEDALS: n/a
- CHAIN: SRAM PC1110
- FREEWHEEL: SRAM XG1150 10-42t 11spd
- CHAINGUIDE: n/a
- F/D: F/D
- R/D: SRAM Force 1
- SHIFTERS: SRAM Force 1
- BRAKE CALIPERS: SRAM Force 1 Flat Mount
- FRONT BRAKE ROTOR: SRAM Centerline 160mm
- REAR BRAKE ROTOR: SRAM Centerline 160mm
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM Force 1 HRD
- HEADSET: FSA No.42ACB
- HANDLEBAR: Kona Road
- STEM: Kona Road
- SEATPOST: Kona Thumb w/Offset 31.6mm
- SEAT CLAMP: Kona Clamp
- GRIPS: Kona Cork Tape
- SADDLE: WTB SL8 Pro
- FRONT HUB: Easton EA 70AX 100x12mm
- REAR HUB: Easton EA 70AX 142x12mm
- SPOKES: Easton EA 70AX Wheelset
- RIMS: Easton EA 70AX Wheelset
- FRONT TYRE: WTB Riddler TCS 700x45c
- REAR TYRE: WTB Riddler TCS 700x45c
- PAINT COLOUR: Matt Eco Green w/ Gloss Black & Lipstick Decals
- EXTRAS: n/a
- Kona Carbon: Designed to be lightweight and built to demanding standards. Carbon fiber has long been praised for its weight and strength, but rather than chase grams, we place our efforts on the performance that is possible when the right high-modulus fibers are in the right places. Our designers work very closely with our manufacturer to ensure there is no compromise to the desired ride characteristics, durability and – finally – weight stipulations that we expect from our bikes.
- Integrated Headset: Integrated headsets are simple, light and effective headset systems whereby the bearing race cups are actually part of the head tube, and they are either machined away and left with the head tube, bonded (carbon), or welded in with steel or alloy. Like an internal headset, an integrated headset also reduces stack height, so the height of the stem and bars are more adjustable, giving the rider the best fit possible.
- Tapered Headtube: More girth at the bottom of the head tube better distributes shock force, prolonging the bearing life of the headset itself and eliminating brake shudder, while providing confident steering performance. The inherent strength of its triangular design also means a stronger steering position and improved balance, giving the rider more control in rough terrain. A zero-stack, tapered head tube also puts strength where the load is going—into the lower headset cup—maximizing bearing durability where it’s needed.
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Kona Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.