Kona Rove LTD Adventure Road Bike 2019
This versatile road bike features a Reynolds 853 butted CrMo frame construction, which makes it more than capable of handling all the challenges that come with your adventures. Carrying you from the smooth tarmac to the rough gravel roads, this bike's full carbon forks keep you stable and in full control thanks to their smooth steering performance. Coming complete with WTB ASYM i23 wheels and SRAM Force 1 components, this is a perfect upgrade for riders who want to explore further.
- FRAME MATERIAL: Reynolds 853 Butted Cromoly
- REAR SHOCK: n/a
- FORK: Kona Full Carbon Flat mount CX Race Disc
- CRANKARMS: SRAM Force 1 X-Sync
- CHAINRINGS: 40t X-Sync
- B/B: SRAM GXP 68mm
- PEDALS: n/a
- CHAIN: SRAM PC1110
- FREEWHEEL: SRAM XG1150 10-42t 11spd
- CHAINGUIDE: n/a
- F/D: n/a
- R/D: SRAM Force 1
- SHIFTERS: SRAM Force 1
- BRAKE CALIPERS: SRAM Force 1 Flat Mount
- FRONT BRAKE ROTOR: SRAM Centerline 160mm
- REAR BRAKE ROTOR: SRAM Centerline 160mm
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM Force 1 HRD
- HEADSET: FSA No.57E
- HANDLEBAR: Kona Road
- STEM: Kona Road
- SEATPOST: Kona Thumb w/Offset 27.2mm
- SEAT CLAMP: Kona Clamp
- GRIPS: Kona Cork Tape
- SADDLE: WTB Volt Comp
- FRONT HUB: Formula 100x12mm
- REAR HUB: Formula 142x12mm
- SPOKES: Stainless Black 14g
- RIMS: WTB Asym i23 TCS
- FRONT TYRE: WTB Horizon Road Plus TCS 650x47c
- REAR TYRE: WTB Horizon Road Plus TCS 650x47c
- PAINT COLOUR: Gloss Deep Red w/ Cream & Silver Decals
- EXTRAS: n/a
- REYNOLDS 853 CROMOLY: Reynolds 853 tubing is seamless air-hardened, heat-treated steel. The benefits of air-hardening steels are particularly noticeable in the weld area where, unlike conventional steel alloys, strength can actually increase after cooling. Reynolds 853 is heat-treated to give high strength and damage resistance, and the steel properties allow thin walls to be used, resulting in lower weight, fatigue-resistant frames.
- INTERNAL HEADSET: Bearing cups are actually pressed into the frame and are easily removable. An internal headset also reduces stack height, so the height of the stem and bars are more adjustable, giving the rider the best fit possible.
- Tapered Headtube: More girth at the bottom of the head tube better distributes shock force, prolonging the bearing life of the headset itself and eliminating brake shudder, while providing confident steering performance. The inherent strength of its triangular design also means a stronger steering position and improved balance, giving the rider more control in rough terrain. A zero-stack, tapered head tube also puts strength where the load is going—into the lower headset cup—maximizing bearing durability where it’s needed.
- TUBELESS COMPATIBLE RIMS: Tubeless rims allow for tires with more puncture resistance; the ability to run lower tire pressure, which provides better tire grip on the trail; lower rolling resistance; and weight savings over traditional tube and tire systems.
- 650b WHEELS: 650b wheels and tires have a similar overall diameter to a traditional 700c gravel or commuting tire, but with a smaller diameter rim and a wider, taller tire. The extra air volume in this new generation of urban and mixed-surface tires means they can be run comfortably at lower pressures while still rolling quickly on a variety of surfaces. It’s the best of both worlds.
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Kona Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.