Nukeproof Reactor 275 Factory Carbon Bike (XT)
Designed with an advanced trail-focussed suspension platform at its core, The Reactor 275 Factory features modern geometry, a high-modulus carbon frame construction and is engineered for the greatest performance and reliability. Built to soar to the highest peaks, blast from trail to trail with playful responsiveness and confidently rocket you down the steepest descents, this ride is equipped with only the greatest components for the utmost trail dominating performance.
Shimano XT 12-Speed Drivetrain and Fox Factory Kashima Suspension
Taking its name from the original 1996 Nukeproof Reactor trail frame, a lot has changed back then, and this all-new model features a superb performing trail focussed platform and is kitted out with an outstanding build kit to match. This high-end 275 Factory Carbon model is armed with a full Shimano XT M8100 12-Speed drivetrain and disc brakes, "flip-chip" adjustable suspension geometry, top-level Kashima-coated 36 Float Factory forks and a Float DPX2 rear shock from Fox Suspension, complete with an aftermarket-quality Horizon finishing kit from Nukeproof. This sensational bike build gives your ride more pace, control and confidence to ride with more vigour and determination than ever before.
DT Swiss M1700 Wheels and Maxxis Assegai and Minion DH Tyres
Built as the paramount in aggressive trail bike performance, this high-end Reactor model features advanced suspension kinematics, modern geometry and a unique design that stands it far beyond the competition in terms of performance, reliability and value-for-money. Nukeproof has it rolling aboard the ultra-efficient and robust DT Swiss M1700 Spline wheels with Boost hub spacing for legendary stiffness and rigidity. Plus, these immense wheels are wrapped in DH-ready Maxxis to ensure grip, rolling-speed and traction are at another level of awesome across any terrain in all weather conditions.
- Frame: Nukeproof Reactor 275 Carbon, 140mm Travel, UD woven Carbon Fibre front triangle/chain stays/seat stays, internal cable routing, custom tuned rear shock, Enduro bearings, threaded bottom bracket, boost 148mm rear axle spacing, 3D contoured frame protection
- Fork: Fox 36 Float, Factory Series, Kashima, Grip 2 Damper, 150mm, 44mm Offset, BOOST, black
- Shock: Fox Float DPX2, Factory Series, Kashima, 3 Position, EVOL, Custom CL, LRL tune, 210x55mm, Bearing End (0.2 Spacer fitted.)
- Front Wheel: DT Swiss M1700 SPLINE 30,27.5", Centrelock, 110x15mm
- Rear Wheel: DT Swiss M1700 SPLINE 30, 27.5", Centrelock, Shimano Microspline Driver, 148x12mm
- Tyres: Front: Maxxis Assegai 27.5”x2.5 WT 3C MaxxTerra/EXO+/TR, Rear: Maxxis Minion DHR II 27.5”x2.4 WT 3C MaxxTerra/EXO+/TR
- Crankset: Shimano XT M8100 12-Speed, Hollowtech 2, 170mm, 32T, 52mm Chainline
- Shifter: Shimano XT M8100-R, 12-speed Rapidfire Plus, I-Spec EV
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT M8100, SGS 12-Speed, Shadow Plus
- Chain: Shimano XT M8100 HG 12-speed Inc Quicklink
- Cassette: Shimano XT M8100-12, 12-Speed (HYPERGLIDE+), 10-51T
- Brakes: Shimano XT M8120, 4 Pot Brake, Metallic Pads
- Front Rotor: Shimano MT800, 203mm
- Rear Rotor: Shimano MT800, 180mm
- Handlebars: Nukeproof Horizon 25mm Rise, Width - S780mm, M780mm, L800mm, XL800mm)
- Stem: Nukeproof Horizon, 50mm, black
- Saddle: Nukeproof Horizon SL, orange
- Seatpost: RockShox Reverb Stealth with 1x Remote, 31.6mm; S: 346mm length, 125mm drop; M: 409mm length, 150mm drop; L: 462mm length, 175mm drop; XL: 514.5mm length, 200mm drop
- Headset: Nukeproof, 44-56 IITS
- Grips: Nukeproof Sam Hill Signature
- Flip Chip Adjustable Suspension Geometry: All models of the Reactor feature a "flip-chip", so that the bike geometry can be easily adjusted from "Trail" to "Rail" mode without having to custom tune your suspension setup. The Trail setting is best suited for pumping and carving your rhythm and style into the mountainside and still caters for rides who love the climb as much as the descent. On the other hand, the Rail setting turns the Reactor into an adrenaline-fuelled gravity tamer. Dropping the bottom bracket height by 6mm and slackening the head angle by half a degree, these changes give this Reactor greater stability and control when the trail leans downhill towards vertical.
- Nukeproof 4-Bar Horst Linkage Suspension Design: Ensuring the bike can climb as well as it descends, Nukeproof focussed on fine-tuning their 4-Bar Horst linkage suspension setup to give higher levels of anti-squat performance when higher up the cassette in the climbing gears, but also to deliver greater trail-gobbling performance when you drop down the cassette and begin descending the mountain. This means that the bike behaves itself on the climbs and grips with unprecedented traction and efficiency when making your way back towards sea-level. When you get it up to speed and drop a few gears to carry momentum, this bike turns into a trail hooligan and helps you carve the trail with style. The combination of low anti-squat and progressive suspension-rate give it the ultimate in small bump compliance (removes rough trail and root chatter) with good mid-stroke support for cornering/pumping and end stroke progression for aggressive riding. With balanced anti-rise suspension performance, the Reactor provides some squat when braking hard, maintaining rider position and providing a good amount of pressure through the tyre to ensure stability and traction. The Reactor is designed to reward the rider and ensure you get that stoke factor in on any ride.
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Nukeproof Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.