Oakley Jawbreaker Photocromatic Sunglasses
Jawbreaker™ is the ultimate sport design - answering the demands of world-class athletes with a 40-year heritage of uncompromising excellence.
Oakley innovation has reached the pinnacle of performance by offering everything from surge ports for cooling airflow to Unobtainium® components for a comfortably secure fit, and with the hassle-free lens changing of Switchlock™ technology for vision optimisation in any setting.
- Extended field of view in the upper peripheral region is optimised for cycling
- Unobtanium® earsocks keep glasses in place, increasing grip despite perspiration
- Switchlock™ interchangeable lens technology makes changing lenses fast and secure
- Patented High Definition Optics® (HDO®) provides superior optical clarity and razor-sharp vision at every angle
- Please note - Nosepads are not included
- A field of view like never before: Oakley have utilised the latest technologies in eye tracking to find the angles of vision cyclists depend on most. That critical information led to a greatly expanded field of view for Jawbreaker, 44% larger than standard dual-lens sunglasses.
- Engineered for full protection: Oakley has created performance eyewear with true full-frame protection that extends around the entire lens perimeter, shielding your eyes with impact resistance without compromising the field of view or ventilation.
- Engineered for maximised airflow: A specially designed ventilation system optimises airflow so even when you’re pushing through stagnant air, a subtle flow helps you stay comfortable and prevents fog build-up. Vent placement keeps drafts away from your eyes to prevent distraction.
- Change lenses in seconds: Jawbreaker utilises the most advanced version of Oakley Switchlock™ Technology, a hassle-free interchangeable lens system. It lets you adapt your vision to the environment and helps you keep up with changing light.
- Adjustable stem design: To give you the best possible fit, Oakley have analysed everything from MTB and road helmets to variances in cranial anatomy. The stems adjust to three different lengths and maintain a comfortably secure grip without interfering with your helmet.
Buy Oakley Accessories from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.