Orro TERRA C 105 Hydro Racing Bike
Intentionally blurring the line between road riding and trail exploration, the versatile TERRA C 105-Hydro Racing Bike will let you carve whatever path you want. Taking Orro's Terra model up a notch, this TERRA C model has a redesigned frame and specialist geometry to give the very best riding position, wherever it takes you.
Adaptable and Adventurous Carbon Fibre Road Bike
Carbon-built for the stiffness and responsiveness expected of a high-quality racing bike, the TERRA C 105-Hydro is sized and measured with UK Adventure geometry, making it ideal for hitting the roads and trails of Great Britain. This design includes shorter size specific chainstays (420mm in S,M, 425.5mm in L, 450mm in XL), 72mm bottom bracket drop and 50mm fork rake across all sizes. Rolling on Fulcrum Racing 700DB wheels with Continental Grand Sport Race tyres, a smooth and steady ride is ensured even when the terrain changes, while speed and control are regulated brilliantly by a Shimano 105 drivetrain and hydraulic disc brake setup.
Protected against the wear and tear of regular riding by Orro's durable and flexible Innegra Impact Protection, this awesome and adaptable racing bike won't hold you back.
- Frame: Orro Terra C Carbon Frame with Innegra Impact Protection
- Fork: Orro Terra C Full Carbon with Innegra Impact Protection
- Stem: Deda Zero
- Handlebars: Deda Zero
- Bar Tape: Orro Max Grip
- Brake/Shift Levers: Shimano 105 7020
- Brakes: Shimano 105 7020 Hydraulic Disc Flat Mount
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 7000
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 7000
- Cassette: Shimano 105 7000 11-30
- Chainset: Shimano 105 7000 50-34
- Wheelset: Fulcrum Racing 700DB
- Tyres: Continental Grand Sport Race 32C
- Saddle: Prologo Kappa RS
- Seatpost: Orro Superlite Alloy
- Lightweight Carbon Frame: The Terra C has road bike weight, with adventure bike aspirations. Carbon fibre is the perfect material for the modern adventure bike due to its low weight, manufacturing versatility and vibration damping properties.
- New UK Adventure Geometry: We started with a blank page and designed the geo from the ground up to cater to the emerging styles of UK riding. The new geometry includes short size specific chainstays - 420mm in S,M, 425.5mm in L, 450mm in XL), 72mm bottom bracket drop and 50mm fork rake across all sizes. The resultant bike has superior traction, cornering, and stability.
- Uncompromised Road Handling: Unique geometry and low weight ensure a fast responsive ride for the ultimate machine that excels at both road and off-road riding. Run it with knobbly tyres for your big adventure rides, switch out to low volume slicks for your road rides. Or run a mid-sized semi-slick for the ultimate all-purpose setup.
- InnegraTM Impact Protection: InnegraTM is a very tough, very flexible fibre with great endurance. Its properties make it naturally good at vibration damping and give it excellent impact resistance. The Terra C has selective InnegraTM shielding in critical areas of the bike to ward off rock strikes and other impacts.
- Full Mudguard and Rear Rack Mounts: Run it all year, carry all your gear. It has 38mm tyre compatibility with mudguards. The Terra C is also designed to accommodate modern bike-packing setups which don’t utilise racks.
- Thru Axle Front and Rear: The use of industry standard 12mm front and rear thru axles achieves greater wheel security, greater hub stiffness, less frame/fork flex and less unwanted rotor/brake contact.
- BB86 Bottom Bracket: By using the Shimano press fit standard we achieved a wider bottom bracket shell, enabling us to add extra material around the BB junction for stiffness and improve chainstay width for greater tyre and mud clearance. All builds will be equipped with proven Shimano bottom brackets.
- Di2 and ETAP Compatible: The Terra C has the versatility for current and future groupsets.
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer's boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer's boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Orro Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.