Schwalbe Racing Ray TL Easy Tyre - SnakeSkin
This MTB tyre is a great option for anyone focussing on cross-country, and comes tubeless-ready for an impressive off-road performance. The shifted centre and shoulder blocks enable precise, responsive cornering and a high braking performance in all conditions, so you can always feel confident pressing ahead. This tyre also features Schwalbe's TubelessEasy technology, which makes installation simple and improves sidewall puncture protection.
Here is a comparison between the ADDIX compounds that shows how they improve performance in relation to the VertStar, TrailStar and PaceStar Compounds.
- Compound: Addix Speedgrip
- Skin: SnakeSkin
- Casing: 67 TPI
- Recommended Pressure: 26 - 54 psi
- Tyre Bead: Folding
- Use: XC
- Type: Tubeless Ready
- Weight: 565g-625g (26 x 2.25"-29 x 2.25")
- Tubeless Technology: Friction between the tyre and tube is now a thing of the past. This crucially reduces the rolling resistance. It is even smaller than with super light competition tyres. With tubeless, you can ride with less air pressure without restrictions to performance! This brings noticeable advantages in comfort, but also significantly more control in critical situations and on poor routes. Tubeless systems provide very high puncture protection. Sudden air loss due to bursting tubes or valves tearing is ruled out. At the same time, a puncture protection fluid seals incisions within a tenth of a second, during the ride.
- ADDIX Speedgrip: The compound with by far the widest range of use, almost a universal compound. This versatility makes it ideal for Cross Country, All Mountain and Trail riding. Durability is 62 percent higher compared to its predecessor PaceStar, with grip up by 35 percent.
- TubelessEasy: The Monofile SnakeSkin fabric on the side wall makes the tubeless conversion for the MTB extremely easy and safe. It also provides the best cut protection on the side wall.
Buy Schwalbe Wheels & Tyres from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.