SE Bikes OM Flyer 26
With the design of its OM Flyer 26, SE Bikes has captured the essence of BMX’s past four decades. It retains the original design from SE Bikes founder, Scot “Old Man” Breithaupt. With its 4130 CrMo tubing and forks, tough double wall rims and sealed bearings all-around, this is one cruiser that’s ready to be thrashed.
- Frame: 100% CrMo tubing, looptail rear end, retro dropouts
- Fork: Landing Gear; Material: Full CrMo
- Headset: Tange 1 1/8″ threadless
- Handlebar: Big Honkin' CrMo cruiser bar, Dimensions: Width: 29"; Rise: 6"; Backsweep: 10°; Upsweep 1°
- Stem: Retro alloy top-load with engraved SE logo & lightweight cutouts, Reach: 55mm
- Grips: Special edition ODI Mushroom II grips with SE donuts
- Brake Levers: Tektro 316A, 2-finger alloy
- Brakeset: Tektro 930-AL V-Brake with slick cable
- Crankset: SE 3-piece V-Ridge cranks with SE Star spider; Material: Full CrMo; Length: 180mm
- Sprocket: Alloy SE Racing 39T
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed bearing American type
- Pedals: SE Racing Bear Traps
- Chain: KMC S1
- Wheelset: Sealed bearing SE Mohawk Alloy hubs with 36H high-flange, double-wall rims, Stainless Steel spokes
- Freewheel/Cassette: 17T freewheel
- Tyres: Vee Tire Co x SE Racing Cub, 26"x2.0"
- Seat: SE Flyer seat with custom SE bottle opener brace
- Seatpost: Micro-adjust Alloy, 25.4mm
- Seat clamp: SE Racing Champ Clamp, Alloy, 28.6mm inner diameter
- Pegs: SE Wheelie Pegs
- Accessories: SE Racing rad plate, lightning bolt padset with snaps, alloy valve caps
- Weight: 30.1lbs/13.65kg
Please note, this bike is for use on BMX tracks and skate parks. In many countries, it is illegal to use this bike on public roads without using the two independent braking systems provided (a front and rear brake).
Buy SE Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.