Sunday Soundwave Special Young BMX Bike
This Gary Young signature ride is perfect for both park and street use as it offers awesome responsiveness and control. It features a solid CrMo frame and fork combination which delivers immense robustness as you thrash it out on every session. Rolling on Odyssey Hazard Lite 20" wheels with Sunday Street Sweeper tyres, this speedy warrior makes it easy to trick it out on the vert ramps and practise on the flat. Topped off with Odyssey Thunderbolt+ cranks, this is the ultimate choice of upgrade for performance-driven riders.
- Frame: Sunday Soundwave V3, 21" TT, 100% CrMo, 41-Thermal with removable brake hardware
- Fork: Sunday Nightshift, 20", 100% CrMo, 41-Thermal, aftermarket fork, 28mm offset
- Handlebar: Odyssey Boss V2, 9.25x29", 12° backsweep, 2° upsweep, 100% CrMo, post-weld heat-treated
- Stem: Sunday Freeze top load, 48mm
- Headset: FSA integrated conical, 1 1/8"
- Alloy Cap: Sunday aftermarket, Aluminium
- Brake Lever: Odyssey Monolever
- Brakes: Odyssey Springfield U-brake
- Brake Cable: Odyssey Quik Slic
- Grips: Odyssey Warnin'
- Seat: Odyssey Monogram, Pivotal
- Seatpost: Odyssey Pivotal
- Seat Clamp: Sunday aftermarket slim clamp
- Sprocket: Sunday Knox guard sprocket, 25T, 7075 Aluminium
- Cranks: Odyssey Thunderbolt+, 170mm, 100% CrMo, 41-Thermal, LHD
- BB Parts: Sealed, mid, 22mm
- Pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC Pro
- Rims: Odyssey Hazard Lite, 20", 36H
- Front Hub: Odyssey Vandero Pro, 36H, sealed, 3/8" female axle, 2 Plastic guards
- Rear Hub: Odyssey Clutch V2 FC, 36H, 14mm female axle with 9T driver, non-drive PC guard
- Spokes: 14g Steel
- Tyres: Sunday Street Sweeper, 20x2.4"
- Chain: KMC Z1 wide
- Weight: 10.6kg (approx)
Buy Sunday Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.