Box Two X-Wide 11sp Rear Derailleur
This high-quality and reliable model delivers fast and accurate shifting no matter what the mountain has to throw at you. Its immensely strong 6061-T6 aluminium, glass fibre and nylon composite construction handles all the sudden changes in terrain conditions without having to worry about damage. What's most impressive is it features some of the finest shifting technologies around, so you can enjoy fast and precise gearing.
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum; Glass fibre/Nylon Composite
- Hardware: Aluminium/Cr-Mo Alloy
- Finish: Matte Onyx
- Use: MTB
- Speed: 11 speed
- Cage: Extra wide
- Max Cog: 50T
- Technology: Tri-pack limited slip clutch, 3D forged linkages, Pivot tech
- Weight: 290g
- Adjustable Tri-Pack Limited Slip Clutch: The Adjustable Tri-Pack limited slip clutch is an innovative chain damper that vastly reduces derailleur cage bounce and chain slap. The system also maintains tension for better chain wrap. At its core is a clutch pack, that is capable of providing a large amount of force in a small package. Clutch force can be adjusted to give the user the ability to tune their setup to the desired balance of shifter feel and chain retention. This version is also serviceable.
- Durable 3D Forged Linkages: Impact resistance is greatly improved by way of forging — a key manufacturing process that strengthens critical components. Tested at the premier freeride event of the season — Red Bull Rampage — this new construction has proven itself capable of performing at the highest level.
- Pivot-Tech: Impact resistant, spring-loaded cable stay keeps cable, housing & you out of harm’s way.
Buy Box Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.