ENVE M635 Carbon MTB Disc Rims with 240s Hubs
Blending the modern sensibilities in MTB rim design with the lessons on endurance and performance from the past, ENVE's M635 Carbon rims are a must when creating your perfect mountain wheel. Built to offer speed as well as stability, whether uphill or downhill, the wheel features a deep 26.5mm profile for excellent aerodynamics while a rim width of 43.5mm increases stability and traction. Versatile to allow for a broad range of tire widths, ENVE have designed a wheel rim that caters to your style of mountain biking.
Enhance Your Wheel with DT Swiss Hubs
Legendary durability in a lightweight aluminium casing, the included DT Swiss 240s are must-have hubs for any mountain biker looking to push their performance to the absolute limit.
- Material: 100% Unidirectional Carbon Fibre
- Use: Trail
- Recommended Suspension Travel: 100 - 160mm
- Rim Depth: 26.5mm
- Rim Width Internal: 35mm
- Rim Width External: 43.5mm
- Spoke Hole Count: 28
- Recommended Tyre Width: 2.5 - 2.8"
- Weight: 420g (each)
- Application Specific Design: Each rim and wheel model in the ENVE M Series is designed specifically to provide exceptional performance for the intended riding experience. The M Series (M5, M6, M7 and M9) follow the optimised descend and climb performance outputs that have been refined to ensure you are selecting the correct rim for your intended riding style and to get the best performance from the model you need.
- Hole Count: The spoke hole counts have been considered on the construction of the ENVE M Series rims to ensure that strength, weight and lateral stiffness are optimised to ensure performance-output is as high as it can be. For example, the M5 series is a Cross Country orientated rim, which features 24 spokes holes to save weight without negating structural strength in any way. On the flip-side, the M7 and M9 series are intended for Enduro and Downhill where rapid, consistent rim abuse over demanding terrain is the basis of the riding style, these rims have 32 spoke holes.
- Full Carbon Laminate: Using 100% unidirectional carbon fibre, the best and highest-quality materials, ENVE constructions deliver the highest level of performance. Suited for use anywhere on the road or mountain. This high-end carbon construction provides a super-stiff, flex-free construction that is impact resistant, compliant and perfectly suited to meet and surpass the demands of modern cycling.
- Wide Hookless Beads: Exclusive to the M series and the result of two years of extensive R&D, ENVE have developed a rim shape that features a wider leading edge of the hookless bead. Designed to be more forgiving on tire tread as its wears against the modern carbon frame, never fear a "pinch" or "snake-bite" flat again as this tech helps improve tire performance and impact resistance across the board.
Buy ENVE Wheels & Tyres from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.