ENVE M730 Carbon MTB Rims with Pro 4 Hubs
For durability without compromising speed, ENVE's M730 MTB rims are the perfect solution for anyone looking to the future of Enduro and All Mountain riding. With a rim 27mm and 38mm wide, expect to utilise excellent aerodynamics and traction even on climbs with an effective ride smoothness to boot. Additionally, with ENVE's Protective Rim Strip technology, feel comfortable optimising your tyre pressure without risking damage to the rim, freeing you to perform even at super-low pressures.
Complete with Durable Pro 4 Hubs
Built for durability, these alloy hubs use a 44-tooth drive mechanic to allow for excellent power transfer while also remaining lightweight, so you can press your advantage even further on the track knowing you'll get just energy back as you put in.
- Material: 100% Unidirectional Carbon Fibre
- Use: Enduro, All Mountain
- Recommended Suspension Travel: 130 - 180mm
- Rim Depth: 27mm
- Rim Width Internal: 30mm
- Rim Width External: 38mm
- Spoke Hole Count: 32
- Recommended Tyre Width: 2.3 - 2.5"
- Weight: 552g (each)
- Application Specific Design: Each rim and wheel model in the ENVE M Series is designed specifically to provide exceptional performance for the intended riding experience. The M Series (M5, M6, M7 and M9) follow the optimised descend and climb performance outputs that have been refined to ensure you are selecting the correct rim for your intended riding style and to get the best performance from the model you need.
- Hole Count: The spoke hole counts have been considered on the construction of the ENVE M Series rims to ensure that strength, weight and lateral stiffness are optimised to ensure performance-output is as high as it can be. For example, the M5 series is a Cross Country orientated rim, which features 24 spokes holes to save weight without negating structural strength in any way. On the flip-side, the M7 and M9 series are intended for Enduro and Downhill where rapid, consistent rim abuse over demanding terrain is the basis of the riding style, these rims have 32 spoke holes.
- Full Carbon Laminate: Using 100% unidirectional carbon fibre, the best and highest-quality materials, ENVE constructions deliver the highest level of performance. Suited for use anywhere on the road or mountain. This high-end carbon construction provides a super-stiff, flex-free construction that is impact resistant, compliant and perfectly suited to meet and surpass the demands of modern cycling.
- Protective Rim Strip: This Rim Strip provides increased tubeless performance, eliminating the need to reinforce rims with air-sealing rim tape. This tape provides a protective buffer between the rim and the trail, while also providing superior snake-bite/pinch-flat protection should you prefer to ride using tubes.
Buy ENVE Wheels & Tyres from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.