Exposure Toro MK12 Front Light
A superb torch to illuminate your way through the trails and other dense, low-light routes, this Toro Mk12 model is ideal for shining a light on your rough and ready routes. Using intuitive technology to keep you appropriately lit in a variety of riding situations, this handlebar-mounting lamp also features Smart Port + technology to allow you to charge other lights, smartphones and computers on the go.
Powerful, Bright and Reliable Light for Off-Road Riding
Grab off road riding by the horns with the Toro; Reflex Technology unleashes a raging output of 3200 lumens to tackle anything the open gravel trail, fire road and single track can throw at you, roots; bomb holes, you name it. Use the Optimised Mode Selector to extend the runtime and the Toro will be at home on the cockpit of any gravel bike, so when the daylight stops you don’t.
- Output: 3200 lumens Reflex Boost | 2000 constant (Measured)
- Weight: 236grams
- Burntime: Min 2 hrs Max 36 hrs
- Battery Capacity: 8700 mAh Li ion
- Dimensions (mm): Length - 114, Head - 47, Back – 44
- LEDs: 3x XPL2
- In the box: Toro Mk12, QR Handlebar Bracket (31.8mm - 35.0mm), Fast Charger, USB Charge Cable, QS Guide
- REFLEX+: Integrated sensors combine gradient, acceleration and cornering forces to automatically adjust the Toro’s brightness to best suit your current riding.
- OLED Status Display (OSD): An LED display panel that gives clear information on which mode the light is in, runtime remaining in hours and minutes, percentage charged and feedback information during OMS. Patent Protected.harge.
- Optimum Mode Selector (OMS): Various programs in the lights can easily be selected to offer a choice of run times and modes so you can find the right one for your ride, be it an all-night adventure or an intense blast.
- Intelligent Thermal Management (ITM): Patented circuitry within the light will reduce power to the LEDs, if they go beyond the optimum temperature, keeping the light as efficient as possible to maximise output and battery capacity.
- Cable Free Design (CFD): Battery is housed within the body of the light so there are no cables or separate battery units giving a neat solution with less opportunities for water ingress, mounting difficulties and crash damage. Combined with the renowned quick release handlebar bracket lights are easy and quick to mount with rock solid attachment.
- Smart Port Technology Plus (SPT+): Smart Port+ enables the charge port to accept auxiliary accessories such as rear lights, remote switches, Support Cells and use your light as a power bank to charge USB devices.
- Fuel Gauge: Using a traffic light system remaining runtime is easily monitored at a glance so you’re not caught out. The colour feedback is also used for mode selection, before defaulting back to runtime.
- Fast Charging: The light has a full charge time of 6 hours.
Buy Exposure Lights from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.