Selle San Marco Shortfit Supercomfort Dynamic Saddle
Adopting a revised and more ergonomic shape, the Shortfit Supercomfort Dynamic Saddle is ideal for both new and experienced cyclists and medium to long-distance road rides. Selle San Marco has given it comfortable foam padding with variable thickness, giving you optimised support at your pelvic bone area. Plus, the large central cut-out prevents any pressure build-up on your sensitive parts. Created to enhance your performance, its shorter length and curved shape help you to hold your riding position for optimised power transfer.
- Cover: Microfeel
- Padding: Biofoam
- Shell: Carbon Fibre Reinforced
- Rail: Manganese
- Dimensions: 250x144mm (LxW)
- Use: Road
- Recommended for riders with both ﬂat back (retroverted pelvis) and accentuated lumbar arch (anteverted pelvis)
- Weight: 230g (approx)
- Microfeel Cover: Breathable covering with high abrasive resistance. It is less subject to deformation compared to traditional materials and is lighter. Bio-compatible. Now available with some models and with the new silk-touch finish, Silk Microfeel
- Biofoam Padding: Biodynamic structure that follows the movements of the pelvis during pedalling, guarantees comfort, reduced weight, lasting resistance and ideal support. The “closed cells” surface assures the water repellency of the padding
- Carbon Fibre Reinforced Shell: Nylon with high properties, enriched with a high percentage of long carbon fibres, to enhance its rigidity and durability without affecting its weight
- Manganese Rails: This material enhances the characteristics of the frame, increasing its resistance to wear due to vibrations. Manganese frames are fitted on all Dynamic level saddles
BuySelle San Marco Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.