Jagwire Pro Shift Kit
The Jagwire Pro Shift Kit offers you quicker and easier shifting, a distinctive style, and kink-free, reliable performance. This is thanks to the outer cable’s innovative construction from braided strands that are wrapped around a slick lube liner to ensure a friction-free action. The Pro Shift Kit suits road and mountain bikes and also includes pre-stretched and polished stainless steel inner cables, which will ensure you get the absolute best from your top end components.
- Pro level polished cables combined with slick-lube inner liners
- Kit includes long housing and cables to ensure compatibility with large frames or a fully housed system
- Includes all parts needed for a complete road or mountain bike gear cable and housing install
- Hose Construction: XEX with slick-lube liner
- Compatibility: SRAM®/Shimano® road and mountain
- Front Cable Length: 2,300mm
- Rear Cable Length: 2,300mm
- Housing Length: 3,200mm
- Cables: STS-PS
- Outside Diameter: 4.0mm
- 1x 3,200mm XEX-SL shift housing
- 1x 2300mm Pro slick polished stainless front shift inner cable
- XEX-SL Outer Cable: This gear outer features lightweight, braided steel strands that around a slick-lube liner and creating a compressionless ring. This provides the accurate cable movement needed for modern drivetrains, with a weight savings of 50% compared to traditional linear strand shift housing.
- STS-PS Cables: These pre-stretched, slick stainless steel spiral-bound cables undergo a polishing process to further remove imperfections. This creates a smoother surface with lower friction than PTFE-coated cables. With no coating, these are highly durable and compatible with all performance housings and lubricants. Typically used on high-end bikes by riders looking for ultimate performance.
Buy Jagwire Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.