Bryton Rider 420H GPS Cycle Computer Bundle
The Rider 420H GPS Cycle Computer Bundle from Bryton provides 35 hours battery life and over 80 functions while also being equipped with a clear, crisp and highly visible LCD screen. Plus, this version comes supplied with a Bluetooth/ANT+ compatible heart rate monitor to help you get the most out of every cycling sessions.
Compatible with Shimano Di2, Campagnolo EPS and SRAM eTap AXS
If you’re looking for a fully featured, simple to use GPS bike computer, then look no further that the Rider 420. With its Bluetooth & ANT+ wireless connectivity, the Rider 420 will pair with all major electronic shifting systems from Shimano Di2, SRAM eTap/AXS & Campagnolo EPS to clearly show gearing information and battery life too.
Precise Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) Support
Packed full of features including an advanced, high quality 3.2inch Mono LCD (Optically clear bonded screen), the Rider 420 will also help you train hard indoors with its ANT+ FE-C function allowing you to take control of your compatible indoor trainer. Change the screen layout by simply paring with the Bryton Active app and make changes in layout instantly. With the full Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) support, the Rider 420 will work wherever you take it, be that nationally or globally. Simple to set up is the follow the track / Turn by Turn navigation to help you find your way to or from your destination. Go anywhere, do anything all with the Rider 420.
The Rider 420H bundle comes packaged with an additional Bluetooth/Ant+ Heart Rate Monitor in the box.
- Supports up to 80+ functions
- 35 hours of battery life
- 2.3 Inch Mono LCD (Optical Clear Adhesive Bonding)
- Smart Notifications (SMS, Calls & Email)
- Supports Full GNSS (Global Satellites)
- BLE smart 5.0 (for quick and easy data transfer)
- Built in barometer for accurate altitude
- Auto Altitude Calibration by GPS
- ANT+/BLE dual band support for all sensors
- Pedal Power Meter compatible
- Heart Rate & Powermeter zones
- Electronic Shifting support
- ANT+ FE-C Smart Indoor Trainer support
- Workouts Planning, TrainingPeaks Workout Auto Sync
- Track & Turn-by-turn Navigation
- Distance to next POI Indication
- Automatic upload to STRAVA / / Relive /TrainingPeaks / Selfloops via Auto Sync
In the Box:
- Rider 420 Main Unit
- ANT+/BLE Smart Heart Rate Monitor
- USB Cable
- Bike Mount
- Safety Lanyard
- Quick Start Guide
- Simply Precise: Engineered with Simplicity and Convenience at its core, in order to create the most enjoyable cycling experience, the Rider 420 is built with 2.3” high quality optically bonded display, producing a crystal-clear view from any angle. Its follow track function with turn-by-turn makes exploring unfamiliar areas worry free, and by incorporating Full Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) support, the Rider 420 enables a faster satellite fix and guarantees more precise positioning and recording. It also provides maximum compatibility by working perfectly with both ANT+ and BLE sensors, making the Rider 420 a simple and precise GPS Cycle computer that is easy as start-and-go!
- Crystal Clear Display: Designed to create the best viewing experience, the Rider 420 is built with crisp black and white 2.3” large screen. The high quality optically bonded display provides crystal-clear reading from any angle and environment without interference. By simply looking at the cycling page, which can fit up to 8 data per page, it is possible to fully understand your real-time performance.
- Lead the Way: Unleash your adventurous spirit with the Rider 420's Follow Track function! It is now possible to plan and create trips via the Bryton Active App, import trails(.gpx) from 3rd-party platforms onto Bryton Active, and auto sync trails from Strava, Komoot and Ride with GPS to let the Rider 420 be your personal guide. With turn by turn navigation, the device offers information for road names, distance and direction before every turn. Go ahead to explore new areas, Rider 420 will lead the way.
- Stay Motivated with POI/Peak Info: Knowing the distance to your next stop is always motivating and useful. After setting up your POI and Peak info, you can check the distance to your next POI or Peak in Follow Track mode, allowing you to make the right decision based on your status and stay motivated along the way.
- ANT+/ BLE Sensors Support: Aiming for the most convenience, both ANT+ and BLE sensors both work perfectly with the Rider 420 after simple pairing.
- Absolute Precision: The Rider 420 GPS cycling computer incorporates 5 different satellite systems: GPS, Glonass(Russia), BDS(China), Galileo(Europe)and QZSS(Japan), providing a faster start-up and a much more reliable satellite coverage in any situation, especially when covered by buildings/trees, or even riding in the mountains.
- Supports Up to 80+ Functions: Rider 420 provides rich data for accurately gauging the performance of each ride. It incorporates up to 80+ functions including Time, Speed, Distance, Calorie, Cadence, Altitude, Power and HR.
- 35 Hours of Battery Life: The Rider 420 is equipped with a powerful battery, ready to challenge any long-distance ride! It provides up to 35 hours of battery life and can be charged via power bank while recording.
- TrainingPeaks Workout Support: To make training easier than ever, Rider 420 now supports workout plans from TrainingPeaks®. Workouts can be planned on TrainingPeaks® and exported to the Rider 420 via the Bryton Active App. Trainings can then be easily and conveniently started from the device to reach training goals.
- ESS Support: Electronic gear-shifting systems including Shimano’s Di2, SRAM’s eTap and Campagnolo’s EPS. Gear information, such as gear ratio, gear combo and even battery life, are displayed immediately on the Rider 420, eliminating the need to manually check the crankset and cassette.
- Smart Trainer Compatibility: With Bryton Active App's Advanced workout feature, customized trainings can be easily constructed for the Rider 420. Additionally the Rider 420 provides greater versatility and compatibility by supporting both ANT+FE-C Smart Trainer and TrainingPeaks workout sync, allowing trainings to be followed on a home Smart Trainer.
- Power Meter Pedal Support: The Rider 420 also caters to riders using power meter pedals. Simply input the crank length for calibration and receive precise power values generated from the power meter pedals.
- Smart Notifications: Never worry about missing important phone calls, emails or texts during rides again! Rider 420 provides notifications whenever phone calls, emails or text messages are received after simple BLE pairing with Android/iOS smart phones.
- Customizable Data Display via App: Tailor the data display with the Bryton Active App! After pairing with Bryton Active App, data fields/pages can be customized based on training goals via BLE on your phone, and it's super easy to use!
- Sync to Bryton Active App: Enjoy seamless over-the-air synchronization with all new Bryton Active App. Workout data can be automatically synced via BT from the device to the Bryton Active App, where progress and graphical analysis can be viewed, and rides can be shared to social media. It allows users to sync and downloads planned trips, modify device and grid settings, and calibrate altitude all without WLAN connection. The app will also check the firmware version and GNSS data of the device and notify users that updates are available, ensuring that the most up-to-date firmware is always installed. With simple setup, Bryton Active App’s STRAVA, TrainingPeaks and Selfloops Auto Sync also make it easier to share activities and compare with millions.
- STRAVA, TrainingPeaks, Selfloops and Relive with Auto Sync: Compete with worldwide riders through Rider 420 recorded data. The Rider 420 is compatible with popular 3rd party training sites such as STRAVA, TrainingPeaks and Selfloops. What's better is it also supports professional training applications, such as GoldenCheetah, for detailed post workout analysis.
Buy Bryton Accessories from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.