Campagnolo Ekar ProTech Bottom Bracket
Enhanced with Campagnolo’s ProTech™ technology, the smooth running and durable Ekar threaded bottom bracket ensures you get the absolute best performance from your road, cyclocross or gravel bike’s Campagnolo drivetrain.
Fully Sealed Gravel Bike Bottom Bracket
The Ekar bottom bracket is designed specifically for gravel and all-road riding. Featuring a patented ProTech™ system with an external sealing ring and internal sleeve protects from water, grit and dirt ingress. The oversized, protected external stainless steel bearings attach directly to crank arms for a smooth, fluid performance.
- Material: Aluminium
- Use: Road
- Compatibility: BSA (English Thread) or Italian Thread options
- Crankset Compatibility: Campagnolo Ultra-Torque cranksets
- Bearing: Included
- ProTech™ system seals against dirt and moisture
- Oversized, protected external bearings for smoothness
- Designed specifically for Ekar 1x13 groupsets
- Suitable for Gravel and All-Road riding
- Part Number: BSA (English Thread): CPB028A; Italian Thread: CPB028B
- Weight: 50g
- Pro-Tech™: Patented dual-sealing ProTech™ technology securely connects the two semi-axles inside the bottom bracket and protects the BB bearings from ingress of water and mud, providing longevity of high performance, even in the worst riding conditions. A gravel-orientated development from Campagnolo's innovative and proven Ultra-Torque™ technology, the ProTech™ system's central Hirth joint features self-centring and self-aligning frontal teeth located in the middle of the crank where the ends of the integrated semi-axles meet.
Buy Campagnolo Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.