Clarks Shimano Deore M515/M525 Elite Disc Pads
Clarks semi metallic compound for ultimate performance in all conditions. Engineered around the requirements for Free Ride and Downhill cycling.
Engineered around the principle that by reducing the build up of heat you reduce the affects which can include brake fade. The VRS range of products incorporate all the features required by the serious cyclist in all riding conditions. The compound has been developed to also give significant improvements in durability and is CEN, REAch and ROHS compliant
Clarks Shimano Deore Disc Brake Pads - Elite Features:
- Kevlar reinforced: Introducing Kevlar into the compound increases the frictional properties of the pad increasing performance.
- Ceramic material: The coefficient of ceramic means that introduced to the disc pad material the frictional properties are higher in wet conditions.
- Red & Yellow Copper: Materials with different densities are used to create a balance in braking performance, so performance is maintained during low & high speed riding.
- Improved Heat Dissipation: The uniquely designed backing plate increases the surface area of the plate allowing heat to be dissipated quicker. The grooves also reducing the contact area therefore slowing the transference of heat between pad and caliper.
- Durability: These features combined giving a 35%-45% increase in durability compared to a standard sintered pad.
- Clarks S2
Buy Clarks Component from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.