Ergon GP1 Handlebar Grips
Providing the hand comfort you need to take on mixed terrain rides, the GP1 Handlebar Grips bring you a vibration-absorbing material, ergonomic shaping and they are environmentally friendly. For the main grip body, Ergon has used cork that's sourced from sustainable forests and its reinforced internal area is made using natural fibres. Available in different variants to suit your bike's gearing setup, their unique shape offers you multiple hand positions on your bars.
- Grip Material: BioKork (40% Cork) with Ergon super soft Rubber pads
- Lockring Material: Cold forged Aluminium
- Inner Core Material: Reinforced
- Use: Mountain Bike (MTB), Touring and Commuting
- Single or Pair: Pair
- 100% recyclable
- Carbon bar compatible
- Weight: 195g (approx.)
- "Standard" Option: has large, equal sized grips for both sides of the bars
- "Dual Gripshift" Option: has shorter grips that offer an ergonomic approach to double twist-shift pain relief
- "Rohloff/Nexus" Option: has a shortened grip on the right. This grip is most popular on mountain bikes (MTBs), fitness bikes and touring bikes
- BioKork: The BioKork version of Ergon's successful GP series combines ergonomics, sustainability and a comfortable feel consisting of 40% cork material. The material comes from organic farming in Portugal and meets strict ecological guidelines. In the inner support, 20% of the plastic is replaced by grass fibres
Buy Ergon Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.