Ghost Lanao Base 27.5 Hardtail Bike
Ideal for fast and versatile off-road trail riding across mixed terrains, the Ghost Lanao Base 27.5 is optimised for female riders and endures the greatest balanced of comfort, efficiency and control. Plus, it features an alloy frame, SR Suntour suspension and a Shimano Altus 3x7-Speed groupset with mechanical disc brakes.
Trail Optimised Ladies Specific Hardtail Design
The Ghost Lanao is the perfect hardtail for ladies who are ready to venture into mountain biking. It rolls along on 27.5" wheels and is available in extra small frame sizes. This season, Ghost has completely redesigned the frame. The low top tube provides a lot of safety and smoothness on the trail. The geometry and 27.5" wheels guarantee simple, playful control and handling for confident and agile riding in any situation.
- Frame: LANAO AL
- Fork: SR Suntour XCE28 DS 100 mm
- Stem: GHOST MTB Dia. 31.8 mm
- Handlebars: GHOST Low Rizer light 720 mm Rise 15 mm 31.8 mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney 7-Speed
- Gear Lever: Shimano Altus SL-M315
- Crankset: Shimano FC-TY301 42-34-24
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG-200-7 12-32
- Brakes: Shimano BR-EF505 160 mm Disc
- Wheelset: Rodi Excalibur XC 19
- Rear Hub: Shimano FH-TX505 QR 135 mm
- Front Hub: Shimano HB-TX505 QR 100 mm
- Seatpost: GHOST SP DC1 31.6 mm
- Saddle: DDK 258
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney FD-TY300
- Gear Hanger: FRHG0004
- Front Tyre: Mitas Ocelot 27x2.10
- Rear Tyre: Mitas Ocelot 27x2.10
- Front Rim: Rodi Excalibur XC 19
- Rear Rim: Rodi Excalibur XC 19
- Weight: 14.7 kg (frame size M)
- Forged Yoke: The connection between the chainstay and bottom bracket is a very crucial point on the bike. With our elaborate forged solution we achieve a very high degree of stiffness and strength.
- Forged Dropout: Our forged dropouts are manufactured to a high quality, obtaining particularly high stiffness values, and are perfectly integrated into our frame design.
- Kickstand Ready: In case you need a safe stand at some point: These bikes are ready for the retrofit.
- Fender Ready: Anyone who wants to keep mud and water splashes at bay can easily retrofit their bike with mudguards.
- Vario Ready: Our frames are already prepared for dropper seat posts: The cables can be routed inside the tubes for a clean look and better protection. For all those who are already thinking about tomorrow today.
- Bottle Cage Ready: There's plenty of space for refreshments. Bikes featuring this symbol provide plenty of space for a bottle.
- Disc Brake Optimised: Whether in town or on terrain: The hydraulic disc brakes guarantee a safe and fast grip even in wet conditions, are easy to control and are not vulnerable in terms of dirt or performance loss.
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools and plastic pedals are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for balance bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is balance bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Ghost Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.