Ghost Nirvana Tour SF Base Hardtail Bike
The Ghost Nirvana Tour SF is a versatile, stylish and durable hardtail bike that's engineered and equipped to suit a wide variety of terrains and riding styles. It features Ghost's aluminium frame construction that's strong and lightweight while being garnished with modern performance-enhancing technologies like thru-axles, adjustable comfort and robust frame protection. Plus, this bike is armed with SR Suntour suspension, a SRAM SX Eagle 12-Speed drivetrain, Shimano hydraulic disc brakes and WTB Ranger tyres. This Nirvana Tour model is ideal for cross country (XC), marathon, touring and general off-road trail riding.
Versatile, Agile and Stylish Hardtail Mountain Bike
The Nirvana Tour SF Base offers the perfect gateway into the world of mountain biking. Durable components meet smart details. The XS and S frame sizes of our all-around hardtail run on agile 27.5” wheels, while taller riders (M-XL) get around on 29” wheels. The Nirvana Tour is perfectly suited to newcomers to mountain biking who soon want more, and who are looking for a mountain bike for both the daily commute and weekend excursions.
- Frame: Nirvana AL
- Fork: SR Suntour XCR 34 LOR DS Air 80 mm (XS) 120 mm (S-XL)
- Stem: Ground Fiftyone Dia. 31.8 mm
- Handlebars: Ground Fiftyone Dia. 31.8 mm 0/680 mm (XS) 0/700 mm (S) 20/720 mm (M) 27/740 mm (L) 40/760 mm (XL)
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM SX Eagle 12-Speed
- Gear Lever: SRAM SX Eagle
- Crankset: SRAM SX Eagle 32T
- Cassette: SRAM PG-1210 11-50T
- Brakes: Shimano BR-MT200 180 mm Disc
- Rear Hub: Shimano FH-MT400-B 12 x 148 mm
- Front Hub: Shimano HB-MT400-B 15 x 110 mm
- Seatpost: Ground Fiftyone 34.9 mm
- Saddle: Selle Italia Adjustable
- Gear Hanger: FRHG0024
- Front Tyre: WTB Ranger 27.5 x 2.3 (XS-S) 29 x 2.3 (M-XL)
- Rear Tyre: WTB Ranger 27.5 x 2.3 (XS-S) 29 x 2.3 (M-XL)
- Front Rim: Schürmann YAK Disc 584x25 32H (XS-S) 622x25 32H (M-XL)
- Rear Rim: Schürmann YAK Disc 584x25 32H (XS-S) 622x25 32H (M-XL)
- Weight: 14,4 kg (frame size M)
- Ghost SuperFit: With Ghost SuperFit technology, this bike perfectly fits any rider. You’ll be commuting efficiently and pain-free, and in full control whatever the situation. A completely new riding experience – out of the box. The bike does not need to be adjusted afterwards; it’s perfectly suited to you from the get-go.
- Made in Europe: German Engineering meets Portuguese manufacturing 4.0: the premium-quality frame is manufactured in one of the most advanced bicycle frame production factories worldwide which is located in Portugal. A prime example of intra-European cooperation.
- Category 3 Use: Category 3 cycles are generally bikes, pedelecs and S-pedelecs in the style of mountain bikes designed for cross-country, marathon and touring use, plus bikes in the cyclo-cross and all-track segments.
- Eccentric Grips: Thanks to their eccentric shape, the grips guarantee variable backsweep options. Special adjustment aids facilitate the brake lever adjustment in order to prevent pain and numbness.
- Width Adjustable Saddle: The width of SuperFit saddles is adjustable which enables the perfect fit for any individual body shape and sit bone width.
- Integrated Downtube Cover: The durable cover not only protects the downtube, but also the brake and shift cables underneath. The protector can be removed or mounted without any tools. This means tool-less access to all cables making for easy cable exchanges.
- Thru Axle: A standard that is a "must" in high-quality bikes. The thru-axle allows for an even stiffer rear triangle and guarantees improved force transmission and distribution.
- Boost Hub Spacing: Boost means wider hubs. A small adjustment for a great improvement: wider hubs result in higher stability on big wheelset diameters.
- 1x Drivetrain: Forget about the second shifter, the rear derailleur and the cables there; with the 1by drivetrain you don't need any of those things. No more chain slapping either. And your chain jumping off the gear is so yesterday.
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools and plastic pedals are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for balance bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is balance bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Ghost Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.