Hope Flat Pedal Pins
Hope Technology is one of the world leaders in engineering bicycle components. Since 1989, owners Ian Weatherill and Simon Sharp have been pushing the industry forward through designing, testing and manufacturing virtually all products in-house at the factory in Barnoldswick, United Kingdom.
- Large, grippy body is CNC machined from 2014 T6 aluminium alloy to give it it's unique shape.
- Intricate CNC machining sees excess material removed as much as possible from all areas of the pedal.
- Ridged surface helps improve grip with your shoes.
- 10 replaceable pins per side lock your feet in place. Recesses in pedal body help reduce the chances of ripping out pins, giving them a longer life. Spare pins are provided with the pedals!
- Tough Cr-mo axle is heat-treated to improve strength.
- 3 sealed cartridge bearings are aided by a Norglide bushing to help keep your pedals running silky smooth no matter what conditions you ride in.
- Available in anodised Black, with laser etched Hope graphics. Other colours are available to order - e-mail us for more information!
- Weight: 401.5g (With full complement of pins)
- Platform width (Widest point): 100mm
- Platform length (Longest point): 100mm
- Platform depth (Thinnest point): 15mm
Buy Hope Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.