KMC E11 EPT 11 Speed E-Bike Chain
This high-quality chain is specifically engineered for the demands of electric bike (E-bike) and electric mountain bike (E-MTB) riding. It features 136 links with reinforced riveted joined that are optimised for 1/2x11 speed shifting systems, so riders can benefit from smoother and dependable shifting performance thanks to its X-Bridge design. Boasting a construction that's 25% stronger than KMC's standard chains, this model is also equipped with a EcoProTeQ technology (EPT) anti-rust coating, which gives it additional protection against rust and corrosion. Coming complete with an oversized, reinforced pin design and diamond level durability, this is a great choice of upgrade for reliable shifting wherever your E-bike takes you.
- Finish: EcoProTeQ technology (EPT) Anti-rust coating
- Use: E-bike, E-MTB
- Size: 1/2x11/128"
- Pin Length: 5.65mm
- Chain Compatibility: Shimano, SRAM
- Number of Links: 136
- Speed: 11 speed
- Optimised for KMC E-chainrings
- 25% stronger than KMC's standard chains
- Oversized reinforced pin design
- Diamond level durability
- Included: Chain with missing link
- Manufacturer's Part Number: BE11TEP36
- EPT: Rust Protection Redefined: The non-toxic, environmentally friendly EcoProTeQ technology EPT from KMC protects chains against corrosion (only after 650 hours of salt spray test the first traces of rust develop) for twice as long as conventional rust protection and thus sets new standards. Each component of every chain link is treated separately with EPT. This means a 100% coating that offers the lowest possible attack by water, salt and air humidity. Another characteristic of EPT is its very smooth surface gives chains excellent running qualities. Dirt build-up is minimised in the long term, which means that chain maintenance is significantly relieved.
Buy KMC Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.