Look Keo Blade Carbon Ceramic Track Pedals
These clipless pedals are specifically designed for fast-paced track cycling. They feature a stiff carbon body construction, which means that you'll benefit from their fantastic durability as well as their lightweight on your ride. Delivering the reassuring feeling of the security of a strap, these pedals use a control roller that adjusts pedal opening and also triggers the release of your foot in the event of a fall.
THE EXPERTISE OF THE BEST ROAD CYCLING PEDAL, NOW AVAILABLE ON THE TRACK
- Maintain the feeling of being at one with your track bike, just as you would with toe straps around your feet. But with a bonus: your power transfer is greatly improved. The carbon blade and ceramic bearings are also a large part of the equation.
- Lighter feet, faster pedaling thanks to a total weight reduced 15% compared to pedals with straps.
- Be aerodynamic, and safe! The control roller, a feature hidden beneath the pedal to free the foot of straps, reduced the frontal area of the pedal and improves aerodynamic performance.
- Spindle Material: CrMo
- Bearings: Ceramic
- Body Material: Carbon
- Platform Area: 700mm2
- Platform Width: 67mm
- Q Factor: 53mm
- Retention: Serial installed in 16 - With track control roller
- Cleats: KEO Cleat
- Stack Height with Cleats: 14.8mm (8.5+6.3mm)
- Pedal Weight: 121g
- Pedals with Cleats Weight: 310g
Buy Look Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.