Michelin Wild Enduro Gum-X and Magi-X 29" Tyres
This bundle pairs two massive 29" Michelin Wild tyres, sporting Magi-X compound on the front and Gum-X3D on the rear, to give you every advantage for conquering enduro riding.
Adaptive Magi-X Compound Tyre
This front tyre features Magi-X rubber compound, which gives it a boost in grip that stays consistent even in tough conditions. Plus, the puncture-resistant Gravity Shield technology helps ensure smooth, hassle-free rolling no matter how intense the ride.
Complementing Gum-X3D Compound Tyre
With Gum-X3D compound, this rear tyre shows an impressive grip and rigidity, perfect for keeping stable on the descent. Plus, the Gravity Shield protection ensures this tyre is puncture resistant while also keeping lightweight.
- Casing: 3x60 TPI with Gravity Shield (front), 3x33 TPI (rear)
- Bead: Folding
- Width: 24"
- Compound: Magi-X (front) / Gum-X3D (rear)
- Includes: 2x Wild Enduro 29" tyres (1x front Magi-X compound / 1x rear Gum-X3D compound)
- Weight: 1.89kg
- MAGI-X: Used primarily in Michelin’s front tyres, this rubber compound was designed to offer increased grip performance when undertaking high-intensity riding like Enduro. Plus, it gives a better grip in tough conditions, and while cornering and braking.
- GUM-X3D: The next generation of Michelin’s rubber, showcasing an increase in rigidity for advanced terrain versatility and additional trajectory control.
- Tubeless Ready: Tubeless tyres provide the rider with many benefits: the ability to run lower air pressures, which improves traction; lower rolling resistance when compared to a tube-type tyre; and less chance of flatting since there is no tube.
- Gravity Shield: Michelin’s high-density 3x60 TPI casing reinforces each tyre to ensure it can handle the impact-intensive challenge of Enduro riding. It’s lightweight, strong, and most importantly; reliable.
Buy Michelin Wheels & Tyres from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.