PROLOGO Nago Evo CPC Saddle
A semi-round saddle suitable for medium to long distance riding. Nack rails made from carbon fibre making them lightweight and very strong.
Nack: Nano carbon fiber rail. Carbon fiber, Kevlar and aluminum filaments seat-post clamp area, treated with the production process called Braided Carbon Rail (BCR). This is done in order to obtain “the perfect fusion” and uniformity of the several type of fibers and materials. The result is a balance structure and resistant to penetration.
Carbon Fibre Injection: The percentage of carbon fibre into the compound can vary model by model and it can go from 14% up to 18%. The Carbon Fibre injection gives strength to the base increasing its stiffness and duration.
CPC - How does it work?
- Shock Absorption - CUSHIONING EFFECT. Thanks to the stratigically placed polymer-shaped volcanos, the elasticity absorbs all shocks and vibrations resulting from the "Roads".
- The CPC Polymer - The CPC is a special 3D Polymer by the long chain molecular aggregation. It differs from all other polymers present on the market as it has the ability to absorb shock and vibration, and it will not lose its main features over time, ensuring its effectiveness in any weather conditions for a long time.
- Vibration Absorption - The CPC with its Nano-structures, protects muscles, tendons and soft tissue stress, shock, vibration and oscillation that results from continuous pedaling, this reduces muscle fatigue, improving recovery time after riding.
- Grip and position - The CPC ensures perfect grip and positioning. The "design of the material CPC (multiple empty cylinders), it creates a "vacum effect", ensuring a perfect posture and better aerodynamics. There are many advantages for the athlete: aerodynamics', increases power while improving performance and comfort.
- Air Cooling - The CPC allows a continuous flow of air, improving comfort and performance in all weather conditions.
- Massaging and Manipulation - Thanks to this special material, CPC system uses the kinetic power produced by the athlete to stimulate blood flow and eliminate tingling or numbness. It therefore benefits the nerves and tendons by helping to avoid tunnel carpal syndrome.
- Size: 278 x 134mm
- Weight: 206g
- Base: Carbon fibre injection
- Rail: Carbon
- Cover: Microfiber+CPC
- Padding: EV2
Buy PROLOGO Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.