Radio Griffin Dirt Jump Bike
The Griffin Dirt Jump Bike is engineered and equipped to provide impressive agility, responsiveness, stability and control. It features an alloy frame with RST Dirt suspension forks, a single speed 25-10T Salt drivetrain, Tektro disc brakes and a complete finishing kit from Radio. Ideal for soaring over dirt jump trails, slopestyle routes, gaps and tabletops, this bike is versatile and confidence-inspiring for any rider level.
Competition Spec Alloy Frame Dirt Jump and Slopestyle Bike
A truly exceptional bike, bettering itself year on year, the Griffin is built on to a competition spec 6061-t6 Alloy frame and boasts components from Maxxis, RST, Tektro, Race Face and FSA. Now in a mesmerizing cobal green paint finish, our mid-level dirt jump machine is a bike which you guys can’t get enough of.
- Frame: Radio GRIFFIN, 6061-T6 Alloy, tapered head tube, forged yoke
- Fork: RST DIRT RA, 100mm travel
- Handlebar: Radio ASURA bar, 6061-T6 Alloy, 31.8mm
- Grips: Radio FREQUENCY XL, flangeless, 160mm
- Stem: Radio ZOOM frontload, Alloy, 40mm reach
- Headset: FSA NO.42/ACB-A integrated A-headset, 1-1/8″-1.5″
- Brake Lever: Tektro RS-360A front lever / Tektro HD-M275″ rear lever
- Brake: Tektro ARIES mechanical disc brake, 160mm rotor, front / Tektro HD-M275″ hydraulic disc brake, 160mm rotor, rear
- Crank: SaltPLUS ULTRA 3pc crank, TSS, crmo, 170mm, 8 spline
- BB: Radio BSA19, sealed bearing
- Pedals: Radio SLIM Nylon/fiberglass pedals
- Chain: Salt AM chain, WZ1 type
- Sprocket: Salt GATEWAY sprocket, Alloy, 25t
- Driver: 10t, 1pc cassette driver, sealed bearing
- Front Hub: Radio PRO-DJ disc hub, Alloy, sealed, 3/8″s male axle, 32h
- Rear Hub: Radio PRO-DJ disc hub, sealed, 3/8″s crmo axle, 32h
- Front Rim: Radio DB32 rim, double wall
- Rear Rim: Radio DB32 rim, double wall
- Seat: Radio Radio DJ combo seat, medium padded
- Seat Post: Radio
- Seat Clamp: Radio QUICK RELEASE seat clamp, Alloy
- Tyres: Maxxis DTH, 2.3" front & rear
- Weight: 13.01kg / 26.68lbs
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools and plastic pedals are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for balance bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is balance bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Radio Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.