Selle San Marco Concor Short Racing Saddle
Selle San Marco’s Concor Short Racing Saddle is ideal for cyclists who want a waved profile to help them hold their position, but also a short length to get them closer to the bars for a more aero shape. Lightweight, efficient and supportive, the Concor Short Racing is built around a U-shaped techno-polymer shell. It offers highly effective support for the sit bones and facilitates the full and natural rotation of the pelvis.
This advanced shell combines with the Bioflex foam padding and long central cut-out to offer lasting comfort and remove pressure from sensitive parts. The Concor Short range has also gone through extensive blood flow and pressure mapping tests to ensure it offers comfort that lasts all day.
- Cover: Microfeel
- Rail: Xsilite
- Shell: Carbon Fibre Reinforced
- Padding: Biofoam
- Use: Road/Offroad
- Dimensions: 235x145mm (LxW)
- Weight: 203g
- Microfeel cover: This breathable and hardwearing cover is lighter than traditional materials and less deformable. It features an anti-skid effect with an extraordinary grip on the saddle.
- Biofoam: This padding has a biodynamic structure that follows the movements of the pelvis during pedalling, this guarantees comfort, reduces weight, and provides lasting resistance and ideal support. The “closed cell” surface ensures the water repellence of the padding.
- Carbon Fibre Reinforced: Nylon shell with high properties, enriched with a high percentage of long carbon fibres, to enhance the characteristics of stiffness and durability without affecting the weight.
- Xsilite Rails: A material with a high percentage of silicon with particles of titanium and carbon. Light and strong, it turns out to be resistant to all weather conditions. The process through the stealth technology ensures a better strength against fatigue stress.
Buy Selle San Marco Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.