Wolf Tooth Dropper Seatpost Remote Lever
Compatible with all mechanical (cable operated) dropper seatposts and created to give your bars a clean look, this universal dropper seatpost remote lever works brings you fast, accurate and smooth control of your saddle height. Made by Wolf Tooth from a tough 6061 T6 aluminium, it’s ready for aggressive use as you drop your saddle out of the way for wild descents and raise it back up for more attacking the climbs more efficiently.
Low-Profile Dropper Lever
Easy to use, this tough component is kitted out with a low-profile lever that sits close to your handlebar. This minimises the gap between your bar and your thumb for superior control that feels like a natural extension of one of your limbs. Also, to reduce the likelihood of knee contact in technical terrain sections, it offers more space around your bars to overcome challenging riding situations.
Integrated Cable Adjustment
Equipped with a barrel adjuster, this top-quality component allows you to make on-the-fly changes quick and easy. This eliminates the rattles caused by common inline cable adjusters for a cleaner and more reliable rider-tuned set-up.
- Body Material: 6061 T6 Aluminium
- Axle Material: Delrin
- Use: Mountain Bike (MTB)
- Clamp Compatibility: Various options available
- Weight: 38.5g (approx.)
Please Note: The "Matchmaker X" and Shimano IS-EV" options are designed to combine with compatible brake levers, they do not come with their own round handlebar clamps.
- UpFront Cable Fixing: The dropper cable is attached at the lever, making setup and adjustment quick and easy. Simply secure cable at seatpost using stock barrel or cable clamp and route to bar for a significant reduction in installation time and frustration
- Large Diameter Ball-Bearing Pivot: An industry first, the ReMote LA uses a massive 21mm sealed cartridge bearing for smooth operation and unparalleled modulation
- Cable-Kind Clamp: A precision-machined cable path and custom clamping screw with captive washer won’t damage cables like more common set screws. As an added bonus, cables can be cut to length and crimped prior to securing
- Low-Profile, Light Action lever: The ReMote LA (light action) lever sits close to the bar, minimising the distance the thumb must be removed from the grip while reducing the likelihood of knee contact in technical terrain and adds a bit of extra length to overcome stiff dropper internals
- Integrated Cable Adjustment: The ReMote LA’s barrel adjuster makes on-the-fly adjustments quick and easy while eliminating the rattles caused by common inline cable adjusters
- Breakaway Axle Pivot: Crashes are bad, but expensive crashes are worse. That’s why the ReMote features an engineered failure point, allowing the lever to break away from its base in the event of a crash. Replacement axles are inexpensive and readily available here
- High-traction Lever: A machined surface ensures that control is not lost- even in the worst of conditions
- Made in the USA: Wherever the capabilities exist, Wolf Tooth is committed to domestic manufacturing. From lever to packaging, 65% or more of each ReMote is made in the USA
Buy Wolf Tooth Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.