Wolf Tooth Remote Dropper Lever
Developed for the demands of today's mountain bike (MTB) trail riding disciplines, this dropper post lever includes a hinged handlebar clamp for 22.2mm handlebars, allowing you to easily install it and enjoy quick and intuitive operation. All mountain bike handlebars are 22.2mm where your shift and brake levers attach, even on 31.8mm handlebars. (31.8mm and 35mm handlebars just refer to the diameter where the stem clamps). Attach with 1-2nm max.
Solve common dropper remote complaints with the compact, ergonomic and sturdy ReMote dropper lever.
Beginning with a long list of rider and mechanic requests, the Wolf Tooth team set out to address each and every one. From its hassle-free installation, to smooth ball bearing action, to the engineered failure point, the lightweight ReMote leads in every category.
- Body Material: 6061 T6 Aluminium
- Axle Material: Delrin
- Use: Mountain Bike (MTB)
- Clamp Size: 22.2mm
- Clamp Included: Yes
- Easy to Install
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- Textured lever
- Made in USA
- UpFront Cable Fixing: The dropper cable is attached at the lever, making setup and adjustment quick and easy. Simply secure cable at seatpost using stock barrel or cable clamp and route to bar for a significant reduction in installation time and frustration.
- Large-Diameter Ball-Bearing Pivot: An industry first, the ReMote uses a massive 21mm sealed cartridge bearing for smooth operation and unparalleled modulation.
- Cable-Kind Clamp: A precision-machined cable path and custom clamping screw with captive washer won’t damage cables like more common set screws. As an added bonus, cables can be cut to length and crimped prior to securing.
- Low-Profile Lever: The ReMote lever sits close to the bar, minimising the distance the thumb must be removed from the grip while reducing the likelihood of knee contact in technical terrain and adds a bit of extra length to overcome stiff dropper internals.
- Integrated Cable Adjustment: The ReMote solidly-mounted barrel adjuster makes on-the-fly adjustments quick and easy while eliminating the rattles caused by common inline cable adjusters.
- Breakaway Axle Pivot: Crashes are bad, but expensive crashes are worse. That’s why the ReMote features an engineered failure point, allowing the lever to break away from its base in the event of a crash. Replacement axles are inexpensive and readily available from Wolf Tooth.
- High-Traction Lever: A machined surface ensures that control is not lost, even in the worst of conditions.
- Broad Compatibility: The ReMote has been tested and is recommended for use with many cable-actuated dropper posts. See the compatibility section below for details.
- Made in the USA: Wherever the capabilities exist, Wolf Tooth is committed to domestic manufacturing. From lever to packaging, 65% or more of each ReMote is made in the USA.
Manufacturer's Part Number:
- WTREMOTECLMP Black 22.2mm
Buy Wolf Tooth Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.