Knog Blinder 1 LED Front Light
The Blinder 1’s high-powered surface-mounted single LED pumps out up to 20 lumens of front white light. Using its optimised optic focus the light ensures visibility at over 500 metres.
With a weight of only 15 grams the light uses its tool-less attachment to securely connect to handlebars and frames of 22–32mm.
- LEDs: Efficient LEDs designed to provide maximum brightness level for up to 90% of the battery burn time for each mode. Rather than LED brightness deteriorating during your ride.
- Lens: Use of an optic design to provide a balanced ratio of beam width and distance to safely illuminate you and the path ahead.
- Light Modes: 5 light modes: Steady, Fast Flash, Organic Flash 1, Organic Flash 2, Eco-flash.
- Visibility: Light is visible at over 500 metres.
- Button: New longer button push on (0.75sec) prevents accidental activation of your light. Short presses switch modes continuously. The light is switched off with a long button push off (0.5sec).
- Integrated USB Plug: Designed to be exposed to the elements, the plug is also waterproof and will not be damaged by expsure.
- Battery: Rechargeable Lithium polymer battery via integrated USB plug.
- Burn Time: Burn time of over 2-hours in constant and up to 11-hours eco-flash mode.
- Storage Mode: Storage mode provides the best longevity for your Blinder light. Repeat this procedure every 3 months thereafter if the light isn’t being used.
- Charge the light for a full charge cycle. (indicator glows green when charged).
- Remove light from USB charging device/port.
- Turn light on in any mode.
- Hold button down for more than 5 seconds, at which point the indicator LED will turn red.
- The light itself will remain on until the Blinder switches itself off and into storage mode.
- Bike Attachment: Tool-less attachment for handlebars and frames of 22–32mm
- 100% Waterproof: The Blinder 1 is IP66 Tested and 100% waterproof against all elements.
- Testing: The Blinder 1 has been tested against the following; Drop tests, corrosion tests, UV tests, Electrical shock and static, vibration and impact, temperature and humidity, cycle testing and CE certification.
- Dimensions: 25 x 25 x 33mm
- Weight: 15g
- Materials: UV-Resistant Industrial grade silicone. Polycarbonate Lens, Latch and Housing. Hardanodised aluminium fascia.
- Rechargeable Lithium Polymer (USB). This saves using about 600 AAA Alkaline batteries during the lights lifetime
- Front Light: 20 Lumens (LED Rating)
Buy Knog Accessories from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.