Mavic C29max 29er Disc Front Wheel
The reference Cross-mountain wheel smartly adapted to 29". The C29ssmax uses ISM machining technology to deliver the lowest inertia of any 29" wheel on the market while maintaining Crossmax stiffness and durability. 9/15 convertible font hub.
- Weight (pair of wheels): 1755g
Mavic C29max 29er Wheel Technologies:
- ISM: Inter Spoke Milling Lighter rim and equal rigidity is the magic equation to reduce inertia and to free extra power for climbing. A Mavic patented exclusive concept (US 6 402 256).
- UST: Universal Standard for Tubeless. Traction and control. Ready to ride tubeless system. The UST concept improves traction, control and comfort while reducing inertia and flats. - No tube, no tape, fully sealed rim for convenient handling - Enables to ride at lower tyre pressure - UST rim profile with specific humps to fix securely the tyre beads - Compatible with all types of tyres (UST, Tubeless ready, tubetype).
- FTS-X: Force Transfer System X. A fruther improved FTS free wheel system to meet the demand of intensive MTB riding as closely as possible: stregthened pawls, self locking axle end screw to make the freewheel mecanism even more hard wearing and a new seal halving friction torque.
- QRM Qualité de Roulements Mavic . Our most demanding level. Those cartridge bearings are of course double sealled with C3 internal clearance, and toped with a micro-adjustability system, allowing you to quickly adjust your wheels according to performance goals: precision "free" adjustment for maximum fluidity, or perfect high precision setting for all-weather rides.
- Fore: Only one of the 2 rim wall is "drilled": The rim is 4 times more resistant to fatigue stress 20% increase in the rim rigidity to transfer all of your energy to the ground.
- Isopulse: This spoke lacing design consist in lacing the spokes radially on the drive side and crossed 2 on the non drive side. This lacing pattern brings better wheel stability and a crystal clear transmission of energy thanks to a better spoke tension balance between left and right flanges.
- SUP: Soudé Usiné Process. After bending, the rim joint is arc welded. The welded seam is then milled for a smooth finish. A welded and milled rim joint is extremely strong, eliminates shuddering when braking, and offers superior wheel balance.
- Zicral: A highly resistant and and lightweight aluminum alloy for spokes.
- Maxtal: Exclusive to Mavic. An aluminum alloy that is 30% more resistant than a 6106 alloy, for lighter and stronger rims.
Mavic C29max 29er Wheel Features:
- Material: Maxtal
- Color: black anodized
- Joint: SUP
- Drilling: Fore
- Disc brake specific profile
- Weight reduction: ISM
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and tubetype
- Internal width: 19 mm
- ETRTO size: 622x19C
- Recommended tyre sizes: 1.5 to 2.3
- Material: Zicral
- Shape: straight pull, round
- Color: black
- Nipples: integrated M7 aluminum with brake rings
- Count: 24 front and rear
- Lacing: front crossed 2, rear Isopulse
- Front and rear bodies: oversize aluminum
- Color: black
- Front and rear axle material: aluminum
- FTS-X steel
- BX601 quick releases
- UST valve and accessories
- Front QR adapters
- Computer magnet (front wheel)
- Bearing adjustment tool (rear wheel)
- Spoke wrench (rear wheel)
- User guide
Buy Mavic C29max 29er Wheels from Chain Reaction Cycles, the world's largest online bicycle store.