Mavic Cosmic Carbone 80mm WTS Rear Wheel
Wind tunnel developed, pro racers approved! After spending hours of intensive wind tunnel testing, we designed our most aerodynamic spoked Wheel-Tyre System Cosmic Carbone 80mm WTS Road Wheel.
Rated as the fastest wheel-tyre system ever ridden by our pro teams (Garmin, Liquigas, Omega Pharma Lotto), they recognize CC80 will make te difference!
Mavic Cosmic Carbone 80mm WTS Rear Wheel Features:
- SSC Wheel-Tyre System: the pros choice
- Optimized Wheel-Tyre System: GripLink/PowerLink
- Distinctive full black - SSC graphics
- Our most aero Wheel-Tyre System, wind tunnel proven
- 80mm deep dish rim
- Elliptical sidewalls, wide tyre seat bed
- 16/20 thin ultra bladed spokes
- Excellent rolling efficiency
- High quality adjustable cartridge bearings: QRM
- Stainless steel straight pull spokes, non drive side radial lacing
- Tubular only compatible
- Weight: ED11: 950 grams
Mavic Cosmic Carbone 80mm WTS Rear Wheel Technologies:
- Grip Link: A good tyre, whether a clincher or a tubular, must fully liberate the wheel’s potential and even enhance its performance. Therefore, the expected benefits of the front tyre are different from the rear one. GripLink clinchers and tubulars are optimized for front use. The safest grip with great steering control: Dual compound “S ” with added Silica. Hold the road in any situation: light and supple high density casing. Reduced risk of flats: strong Nylon anti-puncture breaker.
- PowerLink clinchers and tubulars are optimized for rear use. Superior energy transfer, reduced rolling resistance and safe grip: Dual compound. Improved drive: light and supple high density casing. Higher durability and reduced risk of flats: Dual compound and strong Nylon anti-puncture breaker.
- FTS-L: Force Transfer System Light. Reinforcement of key transmission components: the contact area between the pawl and the hub body is reinforced by 2 stainless steel inserts, which allows the use of a 100% aluminum hub body: The entire hub is extremely lightweight and strong Greater efficiency due to better transmission of efforts on the entire wheel.
- QRM: Qualityé de Roulements Mavic - Our most demanding level. Those cartridge bearings are of course double sealed with C3 internal clearance, and toped with a micro-adjustability system, allowing you to quickly adjust your wheels according to performance goals: precision "free" adjustment for maximum fluidity, or perfect high precision setting for all-weather rides.
Mavic Cosmic Carbone 80mm WTS Rear Wheel Specifications:
- Material: 100% woven 3K carbon fiber
- Height: 80mm
- Drilling: traditional
- Eyelet: not eyeleted
- Brake track: Carbon
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5mm
- Tyre: tubular
- ETRTO size: 28" tubular
- Recommended tyre sizes: 19 to 28mm
- Material: stainless steel
- Shape: straight pull, bladed
- Nipples: ABS, front aluminum, rear brass
- Count: 20
- Lacing: radial non-drive side, crossed 2 rear drive side
- Bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- IFTS-L steel
Buy Mavic Wheels & Tyres from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store